Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Lol this is an awful read

You don't believe this

As if a clearly joke post is bullying a villager
I mean you are voting for him and already were giving him horsehocky for it?

I don't see the punchline, at that point it just seemed excessive

Rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

I think he's a villager therefore I don't want to lynch him

Cmon man

As of this moment you could insert any player in the game and I would say "I think he's a villager." Heck, I'll say that I think the odds are that Snerk is a villager. But we gotta lynch somebody, so we are, in fact, going to lynch someone that I think is a villager. Despite it being a minor bit of strangeness, at least it's something, so I'm up to lynch Snerk unless someone has a really better idea.

The post from snerk is fine

Tim ita not about the odds

You don't see me arguing against a number of current wagons

And lolzack

IIRC I didn't remember what you'd voted. But you eventually pointed it out.

Well, I actually hadn't voted. Maybe I'm giving you more credit than you really want, but there wasn't really much thread at that point, and you'd been pretty active, so it seemed to me that Visor's vote for Mary would have stuck in your mind. Of course, as the center of my own universe it does come easy to me to assume you'd have known how I was voting.

Sorry if my attitude is a bit harsh this morning, helping someone move at early hours am is p tilting

No sweat man, I can take the heat...but you gotta know by now the only thing that's going to change my trajectory at this point is a really better target.

Putting aside the acknowledged fact that my argument against Snerk is weak, does anyone have a better argument for lynching someone else?

Top Bottom