Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Yeah but there could be several (I am leaning toward 2 killers and a roleblocker - Syn? - right now).
Actually I again played it very badly. I should have gone for another block on pzelda after being loud about Tak. It's time to get up and stop sloppiness I guess

"Merci beaucoup" if you want to be sarcastic
"Merci pour rien" if you want to be literal

:p
Merci pour la obstruction du rôle, alors.
I send you a hilarious message claiming to be the ghost of synensa compelling you to post tallies and you call this unremarkable?
In JK's defence, he has grown up even to the point of not being angry when I called him a Spaniard, so if he finds your jokes as stale as your lettuces I wouldn't hold it against him.
What do you think of Synsensa opening D2 by voting Newyn?
What do you think of Snerk currently voting Newyn?

Popping back in to coin vote: Yakostovian

Folks if you don't want that money you can always dump it on me to deal with.

Vote: RRRas

Zack, what counts is that I tried. I was there for you when all the rest turned their faces away.

Gimme the coins. I can still compete with Monty if I get my bonus from him.

While we wait for the flip Rask, talk about who you feel needs blocking.

In case anyone is still curious, this was Zack's eye-rolling message:

"oooooh, I'm the ghost of Synsensa! Make at least three tallies today or face the consequences! ooooooh!"

Really hilarious. Unforgettable.

End of Day Four

With the recently acquired defeat of Mario, the Koopa Kingdom was feeling pretty confident. They seemed to have sorted out the confusion, and things were looking up. With a strong determination, they tried to determine who was left after Mario's demise. Throughout their investigations, many different ideas came up, but one thing was clear - they were now much more sure that they could find the guilty party.

Bowser paced back and forth. He knew Mario was after something specific, and he had a pretty good idea of what that thing was. But why now? And was he correct? Mario did not usually conduct reconnaissance missions into his kingdom, despite their aversion to each other. Something was missing... something was out place... someone more sinister and cunning than himself was behind this. Someone or something had planted this thought into Mario that what he was doing would be heroic. Yet, if Bowser surmised correctly, it could be the undoing of both kingdoms. How would he place it and how would he stop it?

Suddenly, he was startled by a Goomba. "Excuse me for interrupting, mighty King of the Koopas, but we are ready to eliminate the suspect."

Bowser yawned. "Fine. Let's get it over with."

The crowd clamored and jeered as pzelda was brought up for a lynch. Pzelda did not seemed to concerned; in fact, he seemed rather happy.

"Well, as I am sure you have heard, the charges against you are..."

Whatever the charges against pzelda were apparently were irrelevant. He grabbed the two coins everyone had been arguing over and jumped into a nearby lava pit. RRRaskolnikov grabbed them as quickly as possible, trying not to get burned in the process.

Pzelda has been lynched!
Spoiler :
He was Bandit!
Spoiler :
He was a member of the Koopa Kingdom!

"It's more fun when we get them ourselves, but you can't win them all I guess. GAH! Another mistake." Bowser said. "I will find anyone left standing in the way of the peace of this kingdom and eliminate them!"

---

Tally

Voting (12):

Pzelda (6) - Newyn, Choxorn, LordArgon, Takhisis, Yakostovian, Zack
Takhisis (5) - JohannaK, RRRaskolnikov, Csargo, Pzelda, Monty
Newyn (1) - Snerk

Coin Tally

RRRaskolnikov (3) - RRRaskolnikov, Csargo, Choxorn
Zack (2) - Zack, Monty
Takhisis (1) - Takhisis
JohannaK (1) - JohannaK
Yakostovian (1) - LordArgon

Not Voting (5):
Newyn, Yakostovian, Pzelda, Snerk

Night Four has begun!
Night Four will end in around 24 hours after this post, on Wednesday, January 15th at approximately 8:30 PM EST.*

*End of night may vary, based on real life events for Topsecret. :p

Talking at night is allowed.

Please send in your night actions.

Top Bottom