Votes: 5 7.5%
  • JosEPh_II

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Praetyre

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Epi3b1rD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, nobody has been sharing anything publicly for a long time now. I am still collecting screenshots and plan to resume at some point, but in-game international tensions are a bit too high right now to do so.

To answer your question, in a way, it looks full. Just about everywhere that can be settled has been. The players that have dropped have mostly been conquered by the remaining players, and there is an active state of War between two current players.

Yeah, nobody has been sharing anything publicly for a long time now. I am still collecting screenshots and plan to resume at some point, but in-game international tensions are a bit too high right now to do so.

To answer your question, in a way, it looks full. Just about everywhere that can be settled has been. The players that have dropped have mostly been conquered by the remaining players, and there is an active state of War between two current players.

Thanks for the catch up! Could you tell me which turn and game speed it is currently on?

Game speed is Epic iirc. And my last turn was 2155 BC.

So guys, this is me through my cellphone's hotspot because our ISP isn't giving us internet at the moment. I hope it is fixed soon, but if by tomorrow in the afternoon it isn't fixed yet, I'll upload my turns from somewhere else. Sorry for delaying this even more

No problem - thanks for letting us know though - appreciate the info. Hope your ISP gets things fixed soon

So many things happened, including my save file for this MP getting corrupted and forcing me to redo my turn. I'm tired to redo it now, but I'll do it tomorrow before I get away from home. I'll upload the others now though, sry for this delay, but everything shall return to normal from tomorrow onwards.

T-bd next

Turn Done, Joseph is up

How does the map currently look? The link in the thread starter leads to a post from 2013.

The war has been pretty interesting, later I'll be able to share more details of what's happening there. There are only 5 humans left, one is locked far far away and probably can't be reached by the rest of us by boat until we can cross the ocean. 3 of the other 4 share a pretty big island, which is separated by a small straight from the mainland, which is mostly mine. There is no leading nation among the top3, each one has its own strengths and weaknesses which compensates each other.

T-brd next

Turn Done, Joseph is up

@Thunderbrd
Was it worth it to lose a well trained Assassin just to kill a poorly trained Explorer? At least you made the first casualty on my side, well done.

Will those longbows save your skin?

In Longbows does War Dog trust.

War Dog Next!

Was it worth it to lose a well trained Assassin just to kill a poorly trained Explorer? At least you made the first casualty on my side, well done.
He wasn't a well trained Assassin actually. Rather poorly and cheaply trained. And thus, yes. His loss was worthwhile to test capabilities. I'll admit, it was nice to at least cut a catscratch since your ability to always stay on the offense has been able to ensure no losses for you so far. My people are not afraid to die.

Will those longbows save your skin?
Can't hurt. The strength of heroes will slowly lose their umph as units begin to promote. While they may not yet be strong enough to stop your little peck and run attacks, they are certainly strong enough to slow the frequency of them as you must heal afterwards and more damage will have been inflicted. I realize some occasionally heal as soon as they win an attack but it still helps.

Nice naval force coming up the East coast btw.

Koshling is up!

Top Bottom