Maxine Waters up for expulsion when?

Oh yeah. Road to peace paved with bombs and dead civilians.

Also intensified the war on drugs, but who cares? Except you the entire thread. But you will have a spin on that as well I'm sure :lol:

How many wars did the 2 parties start during the last 6 decades? Are those bombs and dead civilians spin now? How many wars did Trump start? How many did he inherit and how many did he end? I dont know how he intensified the drug war. I do know the 1st step act was a partial repeal of the worst laws Joe Biden inflicted upon the country long ago ensuring the destruction of countless lives.

But sending US troops into Syria and then seizing the Oil is good when Trump dose it.

You're mistaking me for someone else, I didn't gripe when Obama seized oil fields. Our policy was to keep them out of the hands of ISIS and Syria and thats still the policy under Biden.

Of course.

In March 2020, Trump stopped publishing U.S. Airpower Summaries, so we don't know how many bombs were dropped in 2020, but that was to hide what a peacefull president he was. Trump is not the kind of person who likes to boast he set America on the road to peace you see :D

Much peace

Can you quote your link? I know how many bombs he dropped in 2020, fewer than prior years. Thats why I said Trump left Biden a more peaceful situation than what Trump inherited. You disagree for some reason. So how was our foreign posture more peaceful in 2017 than 2021?

You're mistaking me for someone else, I didn't gripe when Obama seized oil fields. Our policy was to keep them out of the hands of ISIS and Syria and thats still the policy under Biden.

I too didnt gripe when Obama invaded Iraq, and was responsible for the worst terrorist attack on 9-11
Well I dont blame people for the mess they inherited. Unless its democrats then I blame them a lot

Rivals seeking to gain as Biden mulls approach to Syrian war
The new U.S. administration has yet to say how it plans to handle Syria, which is now fragmented among a half-dozen militaries — including U.S. troops — owing to a war that has killed and has displaced millions. The conflict includes al-Qaida affiliates, Islamic State forces and other jihadist groups eager to use Syria as a base.
President Joe Biden has spelled out some other Middle East problems as priorities — including Yemen’s war and Iran’s nuclear program, for which Biden appointed envoys — he and his officials have said and done little publicly on Syria.
In Congress, Syria is at the heart of a congressional debate over whether to reduce or end the authorities given to presidents to conduct military strikes in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-us-approach-syria-war-8025c05507326d7e896b85802119f0f4

I too didnt gripe when Obama invaded Iraq, and was responsible for the worst terrorist attack on 9-11

Well I dont blame people for the mess they inherited. Unless its democrats then I blame them a lot

Obama didn't invade Iraq and I never blamed him for inheriting Iraq and Afghanistan, so why are you attributing that to me? I criticized him for destroying Libya Syria and Yemen and I spent years blaming Bush for invading Iraq, but Obama found a way to make the situation even worse by destroying other countries.

I wasn't blaming Obama and Biden for the policy, just noting that was and still is our policy. But for some reason you keep bringing it up to criticize Trump.

Last edited:
Obama didn't invade Iraq and I never blamed him for inheriting Iraq and Afghanistan, so why are you attributing that to me? I criticized him for destroying Libya Syria and Yemen and I spent years blaming Bush for invading Iraq, but Obama found a way to make the situation even worse by destroying other countries.

I wasn't blaming Obama and Biden for the policy, just noting that was and still is our policy. But for some reason you keep bringing it up to criticize Trump.

Berzerker sometimes I wonder if all cylinders are firing or if you are having cognitive dissonance
I was simply pointing out how factually incorrect you were that Obama sent in US troops to seize Syrian Oil
Do I need to draw you a picture ? with a sharpie pen

In March 2017, the Trump administration deployed an additional 400 U.S. Marines to Syria to expand the fight against ISIL
In March 2018 U.S. forces were building a "large military base" in the oil-rich al-Omar region of Deir ez-Zor as new equipment had been reportedly arriving to U.S. bases in Syria. The al-Omar oilfield is the largest oil deposit in Syria
It was reported in June 2018 that the 441st Air Expeditionary Squadron reportedly maintained an unpaved runway in Sarrin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_the_Syrian_civil_war#Ground_operations

Can you quote your link? I know how many bombs he dropped in 2020, fewer than prior years.
Show me the number of bombs he dropped in 2020.

Thats why I said Trump left Biden a more peaceful situation than what Trump inherited. You disagree for some reason.
Some reason I explicitly laid out for you :)

But we'll continue this conversation after you provided me the number of bombs Trump dropped in 2020.

Berzerker sometimes I wonder if all cylinders are firing or if you are having cognitive dissonance. I was simply pointing out how factually incorrect you were that Obama sent in US troops to seize Syrian Oil. Do I need to draw you a picture ? with a sharpie pen

By accusing me of blaming Obama for 9/11 and invading Iraq? I meant our policy was to control the oil and that policy began under Obama.

Show me the number of bombs he dropped in 2020.

Some reason I explicitly laid out for you :)

But we'll continue this conversation after you provided me the number of bombs Trump dropped in 2020.

I did, fewer than what was dropped in prior years. I said Trump left Biden a more peaceful situation than what he inherited from Obama and you disagreed. You tried to back up your position by pointing to bombs he dropped before Biden inherited the situation. It doesn't matter how many bombs Trump dropped to end the wars he inherited from Obama, Biden was handed a more peaceful situation.

Of course you do. This is important stuff for you.

Enlighten me

How many wars did the 2 parties start during the last 6 decades?
Why do you not tell us? I cannot be bothered to do the maths with your very specific parameters. The best I found was this:
  • There have been 30 “defensive” Democratic war years, for about 15% of the total.
  • There have been 25 “defensive” Republican war years, for about 12.5% of the total.
  • There have been 64 “offensive” Democratic war years, for about 32% of the total.
  • There have been 81 “offensive” Republican war years, for about 40.5% of the total.
So overall it is very close, but republicans take the win 105 to 94.

By accusing me of blaming Obama for 9/11 and invading Iraq? I meant our policy was to control the oil and that policy began under Obama.
He did not start the policy:

"Of course it's about oil; we can't really deny that," said Gen. John Abizaid, former head of U.S. Central Command and Military Operations in Iraq, in 2007. Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan agreed, writing in his memoir, "I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil." Then-Sen. and now Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the same in 2007: "People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are."​

Last edited:
Enlighten me
That's odd. Oh so critical of everyone about the War on Drugs, except for the orange messiah.

Are you not interested how Trump handled the War on Drugs?

Here's the first few results of a simple google.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/21/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-war-on-drugs
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/24/16534812/trump-sessions-war-on-drugs
https://bangordailynews.com/2018/01/21/opinion/jeff-sessions-reboots-the-failed-war-on-drugs/
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/civi...ugs-is-the-wrong-way-to-fix-the-opioid-crisis
https://inthesetimes.com/article/je...rack-obama-donald-trump-prisons-incarceration

As a reminder:
The institutional racism is not the cops, its the drug war.
End the drug war, anything short of that is just window dressing.
Blaming and firing 'racist' cops and keeping the drug war wont solve the problem of institutional racism.
Poverty aint driving this, a half century long drug war waged largely in black communities did this and your graphs prove it.
[...]
This is the fraud with BLM, they know the drug war is responsible for the mayhem but they cant blame the Democrats.
All that BS to smear cops and blame them for the institutional racism and results of the Democrat's drug war.
I know, Nixon was a war criminal and Democrats wrote the drug laws and started the war... See, both sides suck.
Does that include Trump?
He sucks less than the 2 parties.

So you concluded Trump sucks less than the 2 parties, but you haven't looked into Trump's conduct with regard to the War on Drugs.

Which makes me wonder, what did you use to conclude Trump sucks less on the War on Drugs?

Last edited:
Top Bottom