Maxine Waters up for expulsion when?

You wont answer my questions, why should I bother with yours?
You're making the claims about lies. But you got nothing as evidenced by:

Ah yes, Ferguson, where the report showed the hands up don't shoot narrative was wrong. But it went on to conclude there was constitutional racism in the police force.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...5/03/04/ferguson_police_department_report.pdf

Ferguson’s approach to law enforcement both reflects and reinforces racial bias, including stereotyping. The harms of Ferguson’s police and court practices are borne disproportionately by African Americans, and there is evidence that this is due in part to intentional discrimination on the basis of race.

Ferguson’s law enforcement practices overwhelmingly impact African Americans. Data collected by the Ferguson Police Department from 2012 to 2014 shows that African Americans account for 85% of vehicle stops, 90% of citations, and 93% of arrests made by FPD officers, despite comprising only 67% of Ferguson’s population. African Americans are more than twice as likely as white drivers to be searched during vehicle stops even after controlling for non-race based variables such as the reason the vehicle stop was initiated, but are found in possession of contraband 26% less often than white drivers, suggesting officers are impermissibly considering race as a factor when determining whether to search. African Americans are more likely to be cited and arrested following a stop regardless of why the stop was initiated and are more likely to receive multiple citations during a single incident. From 2012 to 2014, FPD issued four or more citations to African Americans on 73 occasions, but issued four or more citations to non-African Americans only twice. FPD appears to bring certain offenses almost exclusively against African Americans. For example, from 2011 to 2013, African Americans accounted for 95% of Manner of Walking in Roadway charges, and 94% of all Failure to Comply charges. Notably, with 5 respect to speeding charges brought by FPD, the evidence shows not only that African Americans are represented at disproportionately high rates overall, but also that the disparate impact of FPD’s enforcement practices on African Americans is 48% larger when citations are issued not on the basis of radar or laser, but by some other method, such as the officer’s own visual assessment.

These disparities are also present in FPD’s use of force. Nearly 90% of documented force used by FPD officers was used against African Americans. In every canine bite incident for which racial information is available, the person bitten was African American. Municipal court practices likewise cause disproportionate harm to African Americans. African Americans are 68% less likely than others to have their cases dismissed by the court, and are more likely to have their cases last longer and result in more required court encounters. African Americans are at least 50% more likely to have their cases lead to an arrest warrant, and accounted for 92% of cases in which an arrest warrant was issued by the Ferguson Municipal Court in 2013. Available data show that, of those actually arrested by FPD only because of an outstanding municipal warrant, 96% are African American. Our investigation indicates that this disproportionate burden on African Americans cannot be explained by any difference in the rate at which people of different races violate the law. Rather, our investigation has revealed that these disparities occur, at least in part, because of unlawful bias against and stereotypes about African Americans. We have found substantial evidence of racial bias among police and court staff in Ferguson.

So, again, show me the lie.

Last edited:
I used your stats and your 2nd link didn't answer me

black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims.

How do you explain that with institutional racism? Your link is about shootings going back into the Obama era, I'm asking for the raw data on unarmed innocent black people killed by cops in 2019. Most police shootings involve armed suspects so your 2nd link doesn't help. Opinion polls show Americans overwhelmingly think the number is far higher than it really is. Why? Because people lie about it. Trump aint the only liar in the country.

I said that Police are racist against whites
Because they shoot less Hispanics /s

Let me guess ........ This is where you got your claim from ?

The claim: U.S. police killed eight unarmed Black men in 2019
Kirk cites the Post's database, which includes only people shot by police, not killed through other means like beating or tasering. He also cites a database that is incomplete. The number of unarmed Black men fatally shot by police is likely higher than the Post's count due to a lack of comprehensive police records, which Kirk does not acknowledge. Despite these issues, the Post's database shows police fatally shot 13 unarmed black men in 2019, not eight.

Post said its team relies “primarily on news accounts, social media postings and police reports” in addition to its own reporting. This data does not include “deaths of people in police custody, fatal shootings by off-duty officers or non-shooting deaths.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ed-black-men-did-police-kill-2019/5322455002/

I'll show you how it works.

Claim: Trump lied about winning the election.
Request: Show me the lie!
Ok:

So,
you've been lied to by people like Maxine Waters.
Show me the lie

Now this is the part where you quote Maxime Waters telling lies about institutional racism.

Last edited:
the people guessing are not the liars
Yeah. Every online survey has a very high error rate. Either everyone is being lied to about everything, or people get loads of stuff wrong, particularly clicking on inconsequential stuff on the internet.
I used your stats and your 2nd link didn't answer me

black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims.

How do you explain that with institutional racism?
You understand this is what you would expect to see if unarmed black people were being shot because of institutional racism?

There was plenty of physical evidence, a jury acquitted Zimmerman and the Obama administration exonerated the cop in the Michael Brown case based on it. So you dont care about witnesses or evidence. What reforms? End the drug war, anything short of that is just window dressing.

Evidence provided by police whom have proven repeatedly they cannot be trusted at all anytime it comes to cases in which they are in trouble. Why do you believe them? How long do you get kicked in the face before you start protecting yourself?

I'll take ending the drug war, add new training for police and we are really getting somewhere.

Pass this bill. . .

H.R.7120 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2020 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Or the 147 Republicans undermining the US democracy by objecting to certifying the votes on jan 6th out of pure partisan motivations?

Spoiler :

United States Senate

Josh Hawley (R-MO)
Ted Cruz (R-TX)
Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS)
Cynthia Lummis (R-WY)
John Kennedy (R-LA)
Roger Marshall (R-KS)
Rick Scott (R-FL)
Tommy Tuberville (R-AL)

United States House of Representatives

Robert Aderholt (R-AL)
Rick Allen (R-GA)
Jodey Arrington (R-TX)
Brian Babin (R-TX)
Jim Baird (R-IN)
Jim Banks (R-IN)
Cliff Bentz (R-OR)
Jack Bergman (R-MI)
Stephanie Bice (R-OK)
Andy Biggs (R-AZ)
Dan Bishop (R-NC)
Lauren Boebert (R-CO)
Mike Bost (R-IL)
Mo Brooks (R-AL)
Ted Budd (R-NC)
Tim Burchett (R-TN)
Michael Burgess (R-TX)
Ken Calvert (R-CA)
Kat Cammack (R-FL)
Jerry Carl (R-AL)
Earl Carter (R-GA)
John Carter (R-TX)
Madison Cawthorn (R-NC)
Steve Chabot (R-OH)
Ben Cline (R-VA)
Michael Cloud (R-TX)
Andrew Clyde (R-GA)
Tom Cole (R-OK)
Rick Crawford (R-AR)
Warren Davidson (R-OH)
Scott DesJarlais (R-TN)
Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL)
Byron Donalds (R-FL)
Jeff Duncan (R-SC)
Neal Dunn (R-FL)
Ron Estes (R-KS)
Pat Fallon (R-TX)
Michelle Fischbach (R-MN)
Scott Fitzgerald (R-WI)
Chuck Fleischmann (R-TN)
Virginia Foxx (R-NC)
C. Scott Franklin (R-FL)
Russ Fulcher (R-ID)
Matt Gaetz (R-FL)
Mike Garcia (R-CA)
Bob Gibbs (R-OH)
Carlos Gimenez (R-FL)
Louie Gohmert (R-TX)
Bob Good (R-VA)
Lance Gooden (R-TX)
Paul Gosar (R-AZ)
Sam Graves (R-MO)
Mark Green (R-TN)
Marjorie Greene (R-GA)
Morgan Griffith (R-VA)
Michael Guest (R-MS)
Jim Hagedorn (R-MN)
Andy Harris (R-MD)
Diana Harshbarger (R-TN)
Vicky Hartzler (R-MO)
Kevin Hern (R-OK)
Yvette Herrell (R-NM)
Jody Hice (R-GA)
Clay Higgins (R-LA)
Richard Hudson (R-NC)
Darrell Issa (R-CA)
Ronny Jackson (R-TX)
Chris Jacobs (R-NY)
Mike Johnson (R-LA)
Bill Johnson (R-OH)
Jim Jordan (R-OH)
John Joyce (R-PA)
Fred Keller (R-PA)
Trent Kelly (R-MS)
Mike Kelly (R-PA)
David Kustoff (R-TN)
Doug LaMalfa (R-CA)
Doug Lamborn (R-CO)
Jake LaTurner (R-KS)
Debbie Lesko (R-AZ)
Billy Long (R-MO)
Barry Loudermilk (R-GA)
Frank Lucas (R-OK)
Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-MO)
Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY)
Tracey Mann (R-KS)
Brian Mast (R-FL)
Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)
Lisa McClain (R-MI)
Daniel Meuser (R-PA)
Mary Miller (R-IL)
Carol Miller (R-WV)
Alexander Mooney (R-WV)
Barry Moore (R-AL)
Markwayne Mullin (R-OK)
Greg Murphy (R-NC)
Troy Nehls (R-TX)
Ralph Norman (R-SC)
Devin Nunes (R-CA)
Jay Obernolte (R-CA)
Burgess Owens (R-UT)
Steven Palazzo (R-MS)
Gary Palmer (R-AL)
Greg Pence (R-IN)
Scott Perry (R-PA)
August Pfluger (R-TX)
Bill Posey (R-FL)
Guy Reschenthaler (R-PA)
Tom Rice (R-SC)
Mike Rogers (R-AL)
Harold Rogers (R-KY)
John Rose (R-TN)
Matthew Rosendale, Sr. (R-MT)
David Rouzer (R-NC)
John Rutherford (R-FL)
Steve Scalise (R-LA)
David Schweikert (R-AZ)
Pete Sessions (R-TX)
Jason Smith (R-MO)
Adrian Smith (R-NE)
Lloyd Smucker (R-PA)
Elise Stefanik (R-NY)
W. Gregory Steube (R-FL)
Chris Stewart (R-UT)
Glenn Thompson (R-PA)
Thomas Tiffany (R-WI)
William Timmons IV (R-SC)
Jefferson Van Drew (R-NJ)
Beth Van Duyne (R-TX)
Tim Walberg (R-MI)
Jackie Walorski (R-IN)
Randy Weber, Sr. (R-TX)
Daniel Webster (R-FL)
Roger Williams (R-TX)
Joe Wilson (R-SC)
Robert Wittman (R-VA)
Ron Wright (R-TX)
Lee Zeldin (R-NY)

Every single one of these sleazeballs knew very well the objection was bollocks and were merely pandering to a frenzied base who were missled by a politician they trusted.

But no, that's fine. Undermining the US democracy is fine. A president misleading the people is fine. Heck, not only that, he should be re-elected in 2024.

It's all fine.

Lets get back to the topic and Waters. Because she said a thing as well. And it's exactly the same. It's simply looking for consistency of standards.

Last edited:
There is consistency, they were republicans, she is a democrat.
The standard is consistently says that democrats must be held to the highest standard, and standards don't apply to republicans because they are special.

Evidence provided by police whom have proven repeatedly they cannot be trusted at all anytime it comes to cases in which they are in trouble. Why do you believe them? How long do you get kicked in the face before you start protecting yourself?

I'll take ending the drug war, add new training for police and we are really getting somewhere.

Pass this bill. . .

H.R.7120 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2020 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Would you have acquitted OJ based on that? Lets see, in the Zimmerman case I relied on the police for the 911 call and the call between Martin and his friend, the photos showing the damage to Zimmerman's head consistent with a concrete pathway, and the coroner's report on Martin's knuckles. That combined with the witnesses who confirm the shot was fired after a struggle ensued and cries for help show Martin attacked Zimmerman.

In the Brown case the evidence showed he had a scuffle with the cop and ran away. The cop got out of his car and ordered him to stop and Brown turned and ran back at the cop. Even Brown's friend confirmed that. What evidence do you have that contradicts the conclusions of a jury and the Obama administration? You're making my point, the Democrats, their media, and BLM have lied so much about the cops they've got your knee jerking. You did it again with this Ohio shooting. Do you think the video was fabricated by police? I'd love to hear how Maxine's cops would have saved that girl.

There is consistency, they were republicans, she is a democrat.
The standard is consistently says that democrats must be held to the highest standard, and standards don't apply to republicans because they are special.

Odd, the consequences suggest the opposite.

In the Brown case the evidence showed he had a scuffle with the cop and ran away. The cop got out of his car and ordered him to stop and Brown turned and ran back at the cop. Even Brown's friend confirmed that. What evidence do you have that contradicts the conclusions of a jury and the Obama administration? You're making my point, the Democrats, their media, and BLM have lied so much about the cops they've got your knee jerking. You did it again with this Ohio shooting. Do you think the video was fabricated by police? I'd love to hear how Maxine's cops would have saved that girl.

The protests over the Ohio shooting are crazy, at least let the facts come out. The evidence we have was that the person shot was actively committing assault with a deadly weapon while ignoring instructions. And its use couldn't have been more imminent when watching the body cam footage, ffs.

Odd, the consequences suggest the opposite.

The protests over the Ohio shooting are crazy, at least let the facts come out. The evidence we have was that the person shot was actively committing assault with a deadly weapon while ignoring instructions. And its use couldn't have been more imminent when watching the body cam footage, ffs.

No, no more waiting for evidence. Reform was necessary 10 years ago, now every incident merited or not is a reminder that nothing has changed.

You're making the claims about lies. But you got nothing as evidenced by:

Ah yes, Ferguson, where the report showed the hands up don't shoot narrative was wrong. But it went on to conclude there was constitutional racism in the police force.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defau...5/03/04/ferguson_police_department_report.pdf

So, again, show me the lie.

I showed you the lie, "hands up, dont shoot" was a lie and it became a movement slogan. If Ferguson had a problem with racist cops, dont lie and accuse this cop of murdering Brown. Thats worse than a lie.

I said that Police are racist against whites
Because they shoot less Hispanics /s

Let me guess ........ This is where you got your claim from ?

That about sums it up, white cops are racist against white people because they shoot fewer Hispanics. I've heard the number is in the 20s but we'll work with the 13 from your link. Thx for tracking the number down.

the Post's database shows police fatally shot 13 unarmed black men in 2019, not eight.

Those are unarmed, not necessarily innocent. Michael Brown was unarmed but he was not innocent. The young man killed by the female cop who mistook her gun for a taser was unarmed, resisted arrest and tried to drive away. So the number of innocent unarmed black people killed by cops in 2019 is lower. Ten? Maybe 5...or 3? Why is that evidence of institutional racism? How does that justify riots and attacking cops?

Now this is the part where you quote Maxime Waters telling lies about institutional racism.

Hands up, dont shoot

Yeah. Every online survey has a very high error rate. Either everyone is being lied to about everything, or people get loads of stuff wrong, particularly clicking on inconsequential stuff on the internet.

You understand this is what you would expect to see if unarmed black people were being shot because of institutional racism?

No, I'd expect to see fewer white people shot than all other races. You guys are arguing that because black people are shot at a higher % thats evidence of racism. So why doesn't that argument apply to more whites being shot than Hispanics? I dont see y'all claiming thats evidence of Hispanic racism against black and white people.

I'd expect more black people to be shot when cops are told to wage a drug war in their neighborhood. Joe Biden told them to do that. Blaming and firing 'racist' cops and keeping the drug war wont solve the problem of institutional racism. It was an opinion poll, I dont know if it was an online survey. But lets say for the sake of argument a total of 5 innocent unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019, would you say that warrants BLM claims of racist cops out to kill black people?

Drug war drives up crime, cops are hired, more dead cops and civilians. Does "institutional racism" refer to the biases of individual cops or the laws they enforce?

Those are unarmed, not necessarily innocent. Michael Brown was unarmed but he was not innocent. The young man killed by the female cop who mistook her gun for a taser was unarmed, resisted arrest and tried to drive away. So the number of innocent unarmed black people killed by cops in 2019 is lower. Ten? Maybe 5...or 3? Why is that evidence of institutional racism? How does that justify riots and attacking cops?

Here is the evidence of institutional racism. (source)

This graph shows that the odds of being killed by police are roughly comparable between white people living in the highest-poverty census tracts and black people living in the lowest-poverty tracts. And while we also see a strong class effect here (poor people have a far higher risk of being killed by the police) it's also clear that what we might call "institutional racism" is at play.

That about sums it up, white cops are racist against white people because they shoot fewer Hispanics. I've heard the number is in the 20s but we'll work with the 13 from your link. Thx for tracking the number down.

The numbers for Hispanics are not particularly relevant to a discussion about racism because Hispanic in the US is a category that overlaps racial boundaries. Many Hispanic people in the United States are white, as has been explained to you many times.

Does "institutional racism" refer to the biases of individual cops or the laws they enforce?

Both.

Now, I'm going to make a final point in this post which is what happens when we compare these police killings to airline accidents. Imagine if there was a large group of psychos who, after every airline crash where no one was really found to be at fault and preventable deaths happened because of bad systems, would claim that pilots, ground crew, ground controllers, whomever, acted reasonably under the circumstances, and plus the passengers were probably not innocent and they chose to fly on the airplane and they knew the risks, so we really don't need to change anything, let's move along, nothing to see here. I don't think it'd take too long before no one would fly anymore.
Treating police deaths the way we treat airline accidents (and here is where I admit I sort of stole this idea from a conversation with my mom) is actually of greater moral urgency because while you could choose not to fly, you can't choose not to be policed. Bad systems lead to death, spare no expense to change system in a way that will not result in future deaths. It's really not rocket science, as long as you're not ingrained in the idea that some people's lives....don't, uh...matter

And, finally finally, the above of course applies to situations where the police don't just sadistically murder people for basically no reason.

I showed you the lie, "hands up, dont shoot" was a lie and it became a movement slogan. If Ferguson had a problem with racist cops, dont lie and accuse this cop of murdering Brown. Thats worse than a lie.
That's not a lie about institutional racism. You did read the report right? But it went on to conclude there was constitutional racism in the police force.

How can this be? How can a report that exonerates Wilson conclude institutional racism in the same investigation? Boggles the mind doesn't it?

Hands up, dont shoot
Now this should have been the part where you quote Maxime Waters telling lies about institutional racism.

How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019? Will it surprise you to learn people, especially Democrats, are way off with their guesses?
And research also shows the number of unarmed black people killed by cops is far lower than what the population believes, so somebody's lying.
"How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019? Will it surprise you to learn people, especially Democrats, are way off with their guesses?"
Will it surprise you to learn people, especially Bezerker, are way off with their guesses?

Those are unarmed, not necessarily innocent.
:lol:

How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019? How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019? How many unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019?

Uhm ... they weren't innocent? :shifty:

Part of the problem is outright racism among some judges and cops, socioeconomic disparities that can drive more crime, and drug laws that disproportionately affect black Americans. But the other explanation is that cops, like everyone else, carry this implicit bias, which experts agree affects how they police people of different races. Since these are the people who carry out the initial steps of law enforcement, this bias might launch a cascading effect of racial disparities that starts with simple arrests and ends in prison or death.

Implicit bias means we're all probably at least a little bit racist - Vox

Even in the most common case the racism in officers and judges is jsut implicit bias, it has devastating consequences in interactions especially with blacks.

"Blacks."

Is that one o.k. now without the "the" or is who's saying it again?

Legit question. Following El_Mac's directly on the nose observation from the other day.

Implicit bias means we're all probably at least a little bit racist - Vox

Even in the most common case the racism in officers and judges is jsut implicit bias, it has devastating consequences in interactions especially with blacks.
This is an underlooked feature of all people, and my understanding is you really do not need the probably in there, it is a feature of how all our brains work. The link that article has to the data is broken, but this has a lot of the science behind this.

This is an underlooked feature of all people, and my understanding is you really do not need the probably in there, it is a feature of how all our brains work. The link that article has to the data is broken, but this has a lot of the science behind this.

It is a feature of how our brains work and that is why we need to build systems that fight against that. . .otherwise you end up with systematic results that do not reflect our values.

It is a feature of how our brais work and thats why we need to build systems that fight against that. . .otherwise you end up with systematic results that do not reflect our values.
Absolutely. These systems need to be both societal and personal.

Top Bottom