Members' Photos XXII - Full Beards Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Al Aqrah. Didn't turn out so well.

And back in my apartment. I don't know why I always look angry. I think I just hate taking photos but do it anyway.

Mr Kart is a short stocky chap (I get these unreasonable impressions from time to time, bear with me), whereas you're one of those incredibly tall Norsk types, with legs about a ten feet long.

So it's easy enough: just stride away at a moderate pace and you'll leave Mr Kart miles behind in a matter of minutes.

It's thinking on things like this that makes him look so glum. Probably.

No, you dont look angry. Disspassionate, perhaps. As if thinking 'Let's get on with it'. And not bad either.

Mr Kart is a short stocky chap (I get these unreasonable impressions from time to time, bear with me), whereas you're one of those incredibly tall Norsk types, with legs about a ten feet long.

So it's easy enough: just stride away at a moderate pace and you'll leave Mr Kart miles behind in a matter of minutes.

Good point, I hadn't thought of that. Run away! But what if I was cornered, trapped. What then?? I can't go up against those levels of testosterone! I mean that moustache alone would best me in seconds. It'd be a right massacre.

Please don't ever fight me, Nova.

Well I'm actually 5'10 but stocky yes.

Good point, I hadn't thought of that. Run away! But what if I was cornered, trapped. What then?? I can't go up against those levels of testosterone! I mean that moustache alone would best me in seconds. It'd be a right massacre.

Please don't ever fight me, Nova.

Hmmmm I was thinking of trimming the mustache but maybe not. I Won't let it get much bigger though.

The moustache feels just right.

Mr. Novakart is only 5'10? I'm 6'1. :D

But now I remember why my dad's new mustache looked so familiar. It looks pretty much like yours. So now I've learned that my dad can look Turkish/Anatolian/whatever too.

But... you are east asian!!!

Hm, on second thought

My dad is 5'7 which is monstrously huge for his generation; and his dad, my grandpa, was even taller at 5'10, maybe 5'11" (so we could always figure out who was my grandpa in old pictures, he's always the guy a head taller than the other Asians). Actually there are enough tall Asians, but they're usually 6'0" at most from my experience. My favorite cousin's actually 6'2", but his other grandpa was a 6'5" giant.

Proof (visible only in lens in a large closed space!) that my face is surrounded by a spiral nebula (and some stronger white Pentagon formation was caught on my arm!), from a recent photo in a theatre..

I knew it.

hobbsyoyo

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 200
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom