Members' Photos XXII - Full Beards Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 392952me, my girl, and my new boy at a sugar shack breakfast buffet back in March.

congrats, RT. what a nice circle of events!

Whoa, it's weird. I just realized how much you look like one of my professors from last semester.

You wouldn't happen to be related to anyone who works at the University of Iowa, would you?

View attachment 392952me, my girl, and my new boy at a sugar shack breakfast buffet back in March.
Congratulations, peter. I forgot to congratulate you on your new addition.
Lovely family.

congrats, RT. what a nice circle of events!
I'll say! Thanks, Peter.

There are hearts breakin' all over the Southland now that Rebel Redfish is married.

Then, there's all the collective sighs of relief now that I'm married.

So many families... Congrats to you all, guys!
Speaking for myself, thanks Johanna.

Aweeeee, congrats RT! The whole sink thing is so adorable

Also, damn theres a lot of good lookin' fellas in here.
Yeah, that sink... Good times!
Speaking for myself, thanks.

And dammit I'll die by that sink

But seriously, congratulations
Thanks.

I may just die by that sink. But, I assure you, only the marriage ceremony was done at the sink... NOT the consummation of marriage. I have some modesty.

I feel I need to balance out all these happy newly web pictures with a picture of a lonesome fecker and his cat:

makes me almost wish I still had a cat! But where I live, it's not safe to let them outside. And I don't think that's fair to the feline. Then again, where I live, cats are an invasive species responisble for more bird deaths than any other source. That's not fair to the avians.... :dunno:

This beardy enough for this thread?

Attachments

• IMG_20150423_083536.jpg
    IMG_20150423_083536.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 407
Cats kinda scare me. I can never tell what they're thinking
... and whether or not they will scratch my eyes out if I try to pet them.

Cats kinda scare me. I can never tell what they're thinking
... and whether or not they will scratch my eyes out if I try to pet them.
Watch their eyes, ears, whiskers, and tail. Cats have a lot of ways of communicating whether or not they'll tolerate you touching them.

Watch their eyes, ears, whiskers, and tail. Cats have a lot of ways of communicating whether or not they'll tolerate you touching them.

Oh woah, their whiskers? What do those do/look like when they're in a grumpy mood?

But yeah... my mode of interaction with cats is usually to move super slow towards them, and if they look kinda pissed off then I slowly back away lol

Flattened airplane ears and whiskers pulled back close to the face is a pretty good indicator that what you are about to pet is likely to be pointy instead of soft.

makes me almost wish I still had a cat! But where I live, it's not safe to let them outside. And I don't think that's fair to the feline. Then again, where I live, cats are an invasive species responisble for more bird deaths than any other source. That's not fair to the avians.... :dunno:
Every summer I make her wear a collar with a small bell attached to it to minimise the bird murderings. She still manages to get on every now and again but it's a lot less than if I'd let her operate under deadly silence. So her impact on the local bird life is fortunately fairly limited.

It's on Kvaløya, not far from Tromsø. And to be fair, roof of the world might be pushing it. More like 2nd floor of the world as we're no more than around 700-800m up. There's certainly higher peaks in the area. But this will do plenty for today.

Smart move Peter. I had a cat when I lived in your hood (actually three) & I let him out & he got in lots of fights & died very prematurely. Very sad.

Anyway, here's a pic of my kid, me & my mom.

The beard is OK but I'd say you have nice teeth. I wish mine were that good. My teeth aren't crooked but have some staining, maybe from smoking.

You should see further into my mouth. Dentists really have marveled at how straight one side is and messed up the other side is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom