• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MilarNES: Birth of A Civilization

yes, as long as you have the pre-required techs.

Also, I'd like EVERYONE to provide suggestions for the effects of the Classical Age wonders and more wonders from the Dark Ages onward. Please, I'm begging on my knees, I don't know what else to put! (Although I've realised that the Contemporary Age should have Civilization IV as a wonder... :D)

No, let's just have the whole franchise.

cool- my lands have mercs in them....
thats bad for me though because someone can just hire them to attack me from within right?

I wish everyone would stop changing their damned avatars... It sucks to actually have to read everyone's name when I'm looking at the forum.

To: The Gauche:
From Babylon:

Our merchants from distant lands bring news of your people and so we have sent this ambassador. We hope that we can be good friends in the future. Would you open your markets to our trade goods so that we can reciprocate and allow your goods to be sold in our many markets?

Milarqui:
can i talk to idyll?

We welcome you with both hands to the sky!
An ambassador will be send your way, and we welcome all trade-offers!

There had been rumors from an Ethiopian wandering into Mogadishu. Admiral Sipho, a man from the province of Xhosa, had led the Northern Expeditions. They would stop soon, for they had exhausted most of their supplies and had to trade with the surrounding natives. At the site, they founded Mokasha at the place where they came to rest. It was near a natural harbor with agricultural lands near it. They built a fisalanga, a palace, and populated the city with Brundaganans from Zanzibar. But as this happened, a black man came rushing into the city with a story:

“Hello. I am Geteye. I come from a land called Ethiopia. I see you are also black as well.”

“Yes. We are of black skin. Our women are sexy, our country is rich, and Brundagana is the most populous city of the blacks. Our country has much land and we are loving it. Would you like to join?”

“No thanks. But I have something to tell you, my fellow man.”

“What?”

“You are not alone. There are mysterious people north of us. Instead of being black like us, their skin is as white as a sheep’s wool. They’ve talked about settling “the place where the east meets the south.”

“The horn? We need to settle it! Hell, we’ve already founded Mokasha.”

“I know. Lemme tell you something: If the whites come to conquer, we’ll flee to your country. Heck, I’ll send an order to the king to let you take over some of our towns.”

“Deal.”

Brundagana was not the only civilized nation of the world.

I still need your starting stats, bestshot9: you can buy 5 EP worth of land and sea units that are available to the Babylon Empire AT THIS MOMENT. Further Babylonian advance in military technology won't affect you unless you strike some kind of deal with them or you arrange something that will give you those techs.

I want to start trade routes with everyone I can.. Who can I trade with?

To: Hellenia, Rome, Milan, and Guanche

Show we start trading between our countries?

To: Hellenia, Rome, Milan, and Guanche

Show we start trading between our countries?

We would be happy to trade with you ( Guanche )

**** I will be leaving on holliday, diplo with me is npc'ed

OK, you have 8 hours till phase 1 of the deadline finishes. I strongly urge to send those orders soon, or else you'll have a couple of problems with them (the Gaul-Milan war was the biggest problem in the last update). I truly hope that I don't have to apply that anymore.

Missing orders:
Africa: No one
Asia: Babylon, Shanjuó, Singodia
Europe: Everyone (if Idyll doesn't send orders, they will be NPCed)
North America: No one
Oceania: No one
South America: No one.
Total missing orders: 8

Got a busy day, I doubt I will get orders in :(

Start trading with as many people as possible, build units and capture all of india!

Din-Don! 1st phase is FINISHED!!!!! :satan: And, of the 8 people mentioned, only Abaddon (Singodia) has said something, and even that was a bit dry. You still have 3 days to send orders, but remember that they will encounter several problems coming from your lateness.

C ya!

You should waive the late penalties due to it being easter holidays. i was out fishing.

TBH, the more you punish my nation, the greater chance i will lose interest.

My tardyness is already proof of how weak a hold this NES has on me.. sorry.

Top Bottom