Minecraft

But can you make torches with them?

UPDATE: I've died at least 10 times today trying to find food. There aren't any mobs, not even zombies, and the cities don't have anything :(

i play survival on hard and one of the first things i do is cut trees and mine cobblestone to set up a forge for making charcoal. then i start making more tools, weapons and looking for sheep for a safe first night. rarely do i ever use coal for torches.

But if I can't fid sheep for a bed, then I will make torches so I can keep the mobs relatively far away from my house.

Well, you could read a book or do something else for ten minutes.

Well, you could read a book or do something else for ten minutes.

Then it's easy to lose track of time and come back 20 minutes later (at least for me). I usually go online and check my watch every 2 minutes to make sure I don't get too distracted.

You could shrink the browser and put minecraft next to it, so you can see what time of day it is.

Right, but you can have minecraft up and still be reading or watching the thing in your browser. But you're right, you can't play another game.

Minecraft pauses when you switch windows tho.

If you press the key for inventory or chat, then it won't pause the game when you switch windows.

Anyone know of any good MC servers? I'd like on that has 15 or less people who normally play, and strong teamwork.

Pretty much like how the old CFC servers used to be.

Skwink, I've got one. I sent you a PM (it's a whitelisted server).

Could you send it to me too? :p

Top Bottom