Mirror of Heaven questions

how would the building and wonder be different?
does the wonder grant the disciple bonus?
and does the building appear in every city?
(and when you say bahamet the third are you speaking of the godking of dragons from 8-bit theatre? just wondering)

I went with the two building system because it's easiest for me to use with an event... The Wonder is created by the event, and just like the Catacomb Libralus creates the building in all cities you own, as well as any new cities you create. The building is what actually grants the disciple bonus.

Bahamet the Third is actually from the Malakim Adventurer, Bahamet the Second. Got the name from the Great Person thread. :lol:

Now that you mention it though, I should've recognized it... :eek:

I want to say that I really like the sound of Conviction.

Wish you'd used that instead. Enlightened is too similar to the elohim monk promo.

No reason you can't rename it "conviction" and use the quote. I'd forgotten about the Elohim promo myself...

thanks for the clarification
you could borrow a page from dune and call the hero Mua'dib
they are similar cultures except for fremen military
both heavily religous

so if the event adds the one building, where does the other come from?

That was back in fire. Now it is highly Improbably for Basium to adopt AV iirc, as his cities auto wipe the religion. It is impossible for Infernals to adopt any non AV religion, although only Order is wiped.

from the quotes on Enlightenment, he seems like the kind to sacrifice others to get partway to his goal rather than sacrifice himself.

Top Bottom