[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

it just feels wrong for this not to be on the first page.

I cannot tell lie, this mod truly superb!

but something disturb my eye when i reading civilopedia, the succubus unit truly look disgusting. this unit is nude!
i recommended you(mod developer) to give this unit a proper cloth. this game is for everyone, not 18++.
i'm not asking much change. just give this unit something to cover its breast.
please, so children can play this superb mod.

I cannot tell lie, this mod truly superb!

but something disturb my eye when i reading civilopedia, the succubus unit truly look disgusting. this unit is nude!
i recommended you(mod developer) to give this unit a proper cloth. this game is for everyone, not 18++.
i'm not asking much change. just give this unit something to cover its breast.
please, so children can play this superb mod.

the mods likely not getting a update for a very long time. Kael now works for Stardock. this mod is one of the reasons.
but it means he doesnt have time for this mod anymore

It should also be noted that the succubus is not the only thing in this mod that is consitered unsuitable for children. If one were to read the civilopedia entrys, one would encounter far worse things than nudity.

Hello community, this is my first post.

Im not sure about the version i dowloaded. I did with Esura, and its written 0.41n on a word file, that says also its a beta version. Is there an older version?

Also, im missing some features on this, after comparing with RifE, for example, somnium; i cant play if while on FFH2. And a few map options when creating a custom map. But im only interested on howto activate somnium, it was supposed active on my current version.

Thanks by the best mod ever =)

Edit: i know perfectly Kael ended this mod, its finished, no more work except bug solving, and the O patch; im only asking if i downloaded the WRONG last version from the wrong source. ¿Must i download again from this forum and reinstall? ¿Why will hamsters rule Erebus?

Could somebody help me?

I already installed marble, ¿how can i uninstall it?

About naval mod: What does it do exactly?

btw, wheres the bug thread for RifE? something very insane jusst happened to me playing Amurites... happened twice. I wanna report that.

More Naval AI focuses on improving the AI and UI and fixing bugs. It started out as just improving the AI's naval abilities but does a lot more than that now. It keeps gameplay mostly the same as normal FFH2, but adds some interesting new game options such as Puppet States, Revolutions, and Advanced Tactics that make things different if you select them.

Hi, i'm new to the forum but i played civ 4 some years ago.. now i want to play this fantastic mod and want to know it i can play itself or if i can play it withe other mods or submods and which are the best

thanks and sorry for my bad english

Hi, i'm new to the forum but i played civ 4 some years ago.. now i want to play this fantastic mod and want to know it i can play itself or if i can play it withe other mods or submods and which are the best

thanks and sorry for my bad english

this mod has everything one needs to play it already, just put it in the mods folder.

EDIT: warning: Your tech support for this mod is going to be fellow fans. Kael is currently preoccupied at Stardock...he got a job there because of this mod.

this mod has everything one needs to play it already, just put it in the mods folder.

EDIT: warning: Your tech support for this mod is going to be fellow fans. Kael is currently preoccupied at Stardock...he got a job there because of this mod.

thanks for your reply ..and ..yes I know Kael works on stardock and i bought FE and LH too
and Yes , I know this mod is complete and has everything i need to play but if i want to have a more complete game exprience which you suggest me? or you suggest me to play standard version of the mod first?

another question..

if I want to put a minimod on FFH2 that is designed for a specific game version eg ."m" version (like More Detailed Civilopedia) http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=335107.. does it work on "o" version too?

thanks for your reply ..and ..yes I know Kael works on stardock and i bought FE and LH too
and Yes , I know this mod is complete and has everything i need to play but if i want to have a more complete game exprience which you suggest me? or you suggest me to play standard version of the mod first?

another question..

if I want to put a minimod on FFH2 that is designed for a specific game version eg ."m" version (like More Detailed Civilopedia) http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=335107.. does it work on "o" version too?
depends on the modmod.

another question..

when i play FFH2 is raccomanded to play standard map and size or can i change world specifications wihout any change to gameplay and balance..

obviously i play Erebus map

I don't know where I am...

seeing as you clearly are new, im not going to slam the report button this time, but please, refrain from making comments that would appear to be spam. If you do not know what a certain thread is for, PM a Moderator.

Top Bottom