1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

ModBuddy option causes game crashes

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Bug Reports' started by Thalassicus, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Thalassicus

Thalassicus Bytes and Nibblers

Enabling the "Reload Landmark System" button seems to cause Civ to frequently crash to desktop when moving units or during AI turns. This occurs often and universally with the option enabled, as documented in this thread: click here.

When I enabled it many people started reporting crashes, and after I disabled it the crashes stopped. It's difficult to conclusively say if this option alone is the cause, because the crash is difficult to reproduce and doesn't give any error reports, but something there might be a problem.

2. dshirk

dshirk Firaxian

Thanks Thal, we're looking at this now.

3. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Moderator Action: Moved to the confirmed bugs.

4. Nameys

Nameys Chieftain

whwere can I find that window, I puted in search Modbuddy but it didn't find it

t

5. Thalassicus

Thalassicus Bytes and Nibblers

It's only important if you create mods. If you do, it's on the main project screen. :)

6. Androrc the Orc

Androrc the Orc Emperor

Can anyone confirm if this bug still exists in Gods and Kings? From personal experience, it seems so.