[modmodmod] SOI expanded

Thanks, srpt, it worked great.

For the victory checking displayed in the victory screen, I would like it to show (Number of coastal cities owned by Portugal on Arabian Sea, Red Sea, and Persian Gulf/Total number of coastal cities on Arabian Sea, Red Sea, and Persian Gulf)

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks, srpt, it worked great.

For the victory checking displayed in the victory screen, I would like it to show (Number of coastal cities owned by Portugal on Arabian Sea, Red Sea, and Persian Gulf/Total number of coastal cities on Arabian Sea, Red Sea, and Persian Gulf)

Does anyone know how to do this?
You can use parts of Ghaznavids 2nd UHV code

try this:

Spoiler :
Code:
			if iGoal == 2:
				iTotalCities = 0
				iPortugueseCities = 0
				for iCiv in range(iNumTotalPlayers):
					if iCiv == iPortugal:
						apCityList = PyPlayer(iRival).getCityList()
							for pCity in apCityList:
								if pCity.isCoastal(gc.getMIN_WATER_SIZE_FOR_OCEAN()):
									if gc.getMap().plot(pCity.getX(), pCity.getY()).getRegionID() in [con.rKarnataka, con.rGoa, con.rMaharashtra, con.rGujarat, con.rSindh, con.rBalochistan, con.rMakran, con.rHormuz, con.rFars, con.rKhuzestan, con.rIraq, con.rArabia, con.rBahrain, con.rOman, con.rMahra, con.rHadhramaut, con.rYemen, con.rHejaz, con.rTransjordan, con.rUpperEgypt, con.rAksum, con.rMerebMellash, con.rSuqutra]:
										iPortugueseCities += 1
										iTotalCities += 1
									elif gc.getMap().plot(pCity.getX(), pCity.getY()).getRegionID() in [con.rSinai, con.rLowerEgypt]:
										if pCity.getY() < 33:
											iPortugueseCities += 1
											iTotalCities += 1
					else:
						apCityList = PyPlayer(iRival).getCityList()
							for pCity in apCityList:
								if pCity.isCoastal(gc.getMIN_WATER_SIZE_FOR_OCEAN()):
									if gc.getMap().plot(pCity.getX(), pCity.getY()).getRegionID() in [con.rKarnataka, con.rGoa, con.rMaharashtra, con.rGujarat, con.rSindh, con.rBalochistan, con.rMakran, con.rHormuz, con.rFars, con.rKhuzestan, con.rIraq, con.rArabia, con.rBahrain, con.rOman, con.rMahra, con.rHadhramaut, con.rYemen, con.rHejaz, con.rTransjordan, con.rUpperEgypt, con.rAksum, con.rMerebMellash, con.rSuqutra]:
										iTotalCities += 1
									elif gc.getMap().plot(pCity.getX(), pCity.getY()).getRegionID() in [con.rSinai, con.rLowerEgypt]:
										if pCity.getY() < 33:
											iTotalCities += 1
				aHelp.append('Indian Ocean ports controlled: ' + str(iPortugueseCities) + '/' + str(iTotalCities))

so bobby, we have any progress so far? ansious to see the new barbarian invasion at Byzantium....

Leoreth, can you please insert 8 new posts for me after my OP in the SoI:Expanded thread, for me to use for development. (Link in my sig)

Moderator Action: I've sorted this out for you - though posting the request in someone else's thread wasn't the right way to ask (and I've moved that request here). If you want something like that doing, pm either Leoreth or myself and we'll action it.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Top Bottom