Module - Piye - African Pharaoh

I don't like golden eyeliner so he stays as is

Way better, the ocre stripes are a real improvement.
In addition, it will be thrilling to see a snake switch with the one from Hatshepsout but I assume it can wait.
That would be terrific, but that sort of thing is beyond both my PC and my abilities. If anybody else want to have a go at that ...

sorry one last question. which one ? purple or green double collar.
because I need to update a button for the zip .. and then final.

Wonderful !!! :goodjob:
I'll promote it as Taharqa into next TAM animated LHs set ;)

cool ! :D
the only thing that could change is to make the skin shiny in areas that I reworked. That's the future. For now I'm satisfied.

Sorry for neglecting you for a week.... :cringe:
(don't feel left out, I do it to everyone)
I'll get on shaders soon.

:goodjob: thanks guys. Much appreciated !

Sure. No problem. Just don't call him late for dinner.

Spoiler :

you know, if Taharqa had not stared down the Assyrians outside Jerusalem, and instead let Sennacherib kill Jerusalem, we'd all be doing some pagan Assyrian thing because there would no Christianity, Islam, or Judaism today. Interestingly all statues and images of the tyrant assyrian king have had his face chisled off after his son murdered him.
This was exactly what I needed right now :) Very nice!
:goodjob: glad Piye conquered some more turf !

Hi Mourndraken.

I was wonderin if its possible to use this as a replacer for Esnazs Piye and your Robert the Bruce LH as a replacer for Robert the Bruce in Esnazs mod?

Would I just extract the non-xml files into the Robert and Piye folders?

Thanks...

Are there any Nubian/Kuhorsehockye flavor units out there that I can use with this guy. BTW, I had fun reading this thread and all of the time and effort that went into this guy... the nipples alone!

It will be really great ;)

I attached alternative background with animated sky.

I know, pretty late, but I just added Nubia to my mod :)

When I use the animated sky, I have a small red bar at the bottom where the bg should be. Does anyone know how to fix that or already did so ?

When I use the animated sky, I have a small red bar at the bottom where the bg should be. Does anyone know how to fix that or already did so ?

Perhaps opening the file in nifskope and adjusting the z-axis of the background image downwards a bit could do it.

Perhaps opening the file in nifskope and adjusting the z-axis of the background image downwards a bit could do it.

That probably would work if I knew what I was doing, but I am NifSkope illiterate.

In any case, I solved it by zooming in a bit. For some reason that seemed to work while my attempts to change the z axis did not seem to do anything (or it was just too little to be visible in NifSkope while changing the scale for some reason was visible).

Edit : ok, I finally did manage to just lower the background, maybe I figure out the basics of NifSkope eventually :D

Top Bottom