More Notifification

More Notifification 1.0.4

I would suggest you put it in a few simple words who is the author of all "non Loyalty" notifications included into Loyalty++ and that would suffice for all of us.

Sorry but NO.
"all non Loyalty Notification ideas come fromFearSunn :"
As your english is not native I would assume you just dont have "language feel" and sincere do not understand word "ideas" is excessive here.
Please, lets us finish this as soon as possible now.

wouldn't be easier you upload my mod and everything would be good... I really don't care upload mods so if there is people like you who "insult" my work I will just remove everything I have uploaded and keep my mod for myself I really don't care being famous or anything so just fudge you , can't you see that my notification are largely better than yours and that all that is left is just your ideas so, that's my last word you accept or I remove everything and just goodbye

Last edited:
I think you didn't Understand I WON't, that's exactly what I want to say that's your Idea and MY CODE NOT YOURS

Ok. You adapted my notifictions to your needs and code is partly the same partly different. This is not a clear cut...
Lets finish with this as it is. Thank you for your understanding. Bye!

Sorry for being angry at the end, but it started 2 hour ago and just don't understand people like you, it's like if remix of music were forbiden, i just remixed your mod I didn't just copy paste...

We've solved this now. I wish you have more ideas of your own as your coding skills are really good and will allow you to implement any ideas you get. Lets play :)

Thanks Gueux for the update, me and my friends will play with your mod this we.

I really enjoy this mod.

I'm going to mod it so that the pop notifications are only pushed on the first 3 pops (because those are super important) and pops where you can place a new district (4, 7, 10, 13 etc)

Gueux updated More Notifification with a new update entry:

Fixed crash

Fixed game crash when creating a notification, if you create or dismiss a notification using the event "GameEvents.PlayerTurnStarted", the gamme could crash, you should use "GameEvents.PlayerTurnStartComplete" instead, the crash was happen when my pannel try to dismiss notification stack with the bad event, sorry for every crash caused.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom