More Wonders

Pouakai,

I ve been playing your wonders for long.Nice to see you have enrich this community!
Yet,there are some wonders,which i m afraid they cant be used no more.Can you bring alive the ISHTAR gate?it is no compatible with BNW.
Can you assist pls?

St. Mark's Basilica

Located in the centre of Venice and alongside the Doge's Palace, Saint Mark's Basilica (Or Basilica Cattedrale Patriarcale di San Marco) is one of the most opulent churches in Northern Italy, and serves as a prime example of the fusion between Italian and Byzantine architectural styles. It is dedicated to Saint Mark, the patron saint of Venice, and is home to some of the most sacred and iconic artifacts of Venice, including the horses of Saint Mark and several sculptures, all within the mosaics and golden decorations of the Basilica. Ingame, St. Mark's Basilica provides 2 Great Work of Art slots, one of which is already filled by an artifact, and it requires Guilds. St. Mark's Basilica can be downloaded either from Steam Workshop Here or from the CivFanatics Download Database Here.

Spoiler Screenshots :

St. Mark's Basilica

Located in the centre of Venice and alongside the Doge's Palace, Saint Mark's Basilica (Or Basilica Cattedrale Patriarcale di San Marco) is one of the most opulent churches in Northern Italy, and serves as a prime example of the fusion between Italian and Byzantine architectural styles. It is dedicated to Saint Mark, the patron saint of Venice, and is home to some of the most sacred and iconic artifacts of Venice, including the horses of Saint Mark and several sculptures, all within the mosaics and golden decorations of the Basilica. Ingame, St. Mark's Basilica provides 2 Great Work of Art slots, one of which is already filled by an artifact, and it requires Guilds. St. Mark's Basilica can be downloaded either from Steam Workshop Here or from the CivFanatics Download Database Here.

Spoiler Screenshots :

Fantastic work. But no theming bonus?

Can i ask about Stone Town wonder.

In my game it display TXT_TEXT_NAME_STONE_TOWN and TXT_TEXT_HELP

How can i fix it ?

Thanks

Btw: Here i updated list Wonder work on BNW with last patch:

Ae:

Code:
Banaue Rice Terraces
Chogha Zanbil
Mesa Verde
Abu Simbel
Ce:

Code:
El Tajín
Gate of the Sun
The Pantheon

Me:

Code:
Itsukushima Shrine (wait confirm)
Stone Town
Mount Ruapehu
Nan Madol
Kandariya Mahadeva Temple
Amer Fort
Paro Taktsang
Westminster Abbey
Todai-ji
Saint Mark's Basilica

@: Pouakai

If you can note on first page which wonders are working on BNW with last patch, i will very appreciate about it. That list below cost me 3 hours to do just end up at M.Era... and i feel sick and quit game. Thank you

Hi there,

Fraking Steam erase some mods from my computer and I can't seem to find them anywhere (may be I'm not lookgin where I should...) :mad:

It's :
- Rila Monastery
- Hippodrome of Constantinople (free circus and so on).

I don't remember whether they were GK or BNW, they did work with BNW anyway.

Can someone give me a link to downloadable files ?

Thanks a lot !

Hey, would it be possible to put all of these wonders in one pack? It would save a lot of time with enabling all the mods.

IIRC there is no plan for this so far.
On the other hand you can try Community Call To Power.
We use almost all of Pouakai and Sukritact Wonders, plus many of the community created ones and also many Wonders that are only avaible due CCTP.

Check my sign if you are interested;)

Hi Pouakai, just thought I'd share an idea that came to me.

Have you ever considered making wonders with more involved conditions other than technology/location/holy city?

The thoughts I had were;
Churches of Lalibela: May be constructed if the Holy City of the religion you follow has been conquered.

Grants a free Grand temple in the city, you also receive any Holy City benefits of this religion, like if it's World Religion etc.

British Musuem: May be constructed if you have artifacts from several different civilizations in your empire.

Has two artifact slots, artifacts generate +1 :c5science: in this city.

Will make some very situational and so might not see them in every game, but could be a bit more engaging and at least reduce the advantage tech leaders have on wonders.

Idea was inspired by Sukritract's excellent Events and Decisions mod, and also the fact that I found it strange that, for example, a civilization that has no great works of writing decides to create the globe theatre!

Hope you found this interesting at least!

Pouakai, I have been looking for a more realistic approach to your natural wonders. It would be nice if these wonders could be given as freebies from goody huts. It would give the player a sense of discovery. Unfortunately goody huts don't seem to have the mechanic to provide a building. It would be cool though if we could use a generic natural wonder graphic in place of the Ancient Ruins so that a Unit could make the discovery.

So here's an idea for a new building(!) in Paris. Sorry the pic's a photograph but nobody's had time to paint it yet. =]

Spoiler FLV :
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Spoiler picture :
Image copyright: The Sunday Times.

Technology Required: Globalization
Quote: "Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity." -- Coco Chanel
Production Cost: 1500
Bonuses:-
+6 :c5culture: Culture
+25% :c5production: Production bonus towards Buildings and Wonders that generate :c5culture: Culture.
2 Slots for Great Works of Art. Theming Bonus from different Civs and different Eras than the City's owner.
+1 :c5greatperson: Great Engineer point.

I'd be interested in people's thoughts on the matter. =]

Cologne Cathedral

Built atop a Roman temple, the Cologne Cathedral is an enormous Roman Catholic cathedral in Cologne, Germany, and the seat of Cologne's Archbishop. Construction began on the cathedral in 1248, and was left unfinished almost two centuries later, in 1473. When construction finally resumed on the cathedral in the 19th century, it was under the order of the majority Protestant court of the Prussian state, following the discovery of the original plans for the building. Celebrations upon the completion of the 632 year construction project took place across Germany, with those in Cologne by far the largest and including Emperor Wilhelm I among the attendees. As such, completing the Cologne Cathedral Causes the Empire to enter a Golden Age, in addition to providing extra Culture and Great Engineer points. It becomes available at Steam Power.
Steam Workshop | CFC Download Database

Spoiler Screenshots :

Top Bottom