More Wonders

Wow. I mean... WOW.
Really, very cool project. I downloaded most of them already and plan to donwload every other after I finish testing them.

What this incompatibility the above poster is talking about? I have BNW, will those with the '#' not work?

Also, could anyone point me to a tutorial of sorts of how I can make my own?
Cheers!

with "#" do not work with BNW... Also I would suggest to download from steam not from civfanatics, as the files here are outdated and most of the wonders were already updated for BNW in steam workshop.

Many users cannot download anything from Steam.

Maybe it is, but only for modders and those who have time to learn modding. Most don't. Consider it.

My game isn't Steam-dependent and they do not have anything in common with it. Many people use Mac version of the game, even Steam-dependent and they cannot use Steam Workshop interface at all. Steam do not make anything with it.

Maybe it is, but only for modders and those who have time to learn modding. Most don't. Consider it.

Actually, it is quite easy, even if you know nothing about modding. All you need to do is replace this:
Code:
<Culture>1</culture>
With this:
Code:
	<Building_YieldChanges>
		<Row>
			<BuildingType>BUILDING_BUILDINGNAMEHERE</BuildingType>
			<YieldType>YIELD_CULTURE</YieldType>
			<Yield>1</Yield>
		</Row>
	</Building_YieldChanges>

In the Buildings.xml file. Have 1 being whatever culture it should be, and BUILDINGNAMEHERE being the name of the building in the file (eg. the Grand Canal is VENICE) and it should work

Thank you very much.

Sorry, but this does not work :(. I tried several wonders and neither of them was available after this modification in the game.

Yup. I deleted it and pasted the code which you posted some posts ago. I removed the new code from main <buildings></buildings> code and
now it works, thanks for help.

I'm doing this for every Wonder released here that vusalgustav marked as incompatible.
Is it okay if I upload it here in the CivFanatics DB?

That's a different version of the game. My changes only make it compatible to G&K, not BNW. Also, I'd prefer if you didn't upload it to the database, as I will be doing so eventually.

There are some difficulties to make them compatible with BNW (trade routes!!!!!) - other thingys are OK.

Hi Pouakai, my compliments again, very impressive work! You already gave me the permission to use Smithsonian Institution and I am very thankful for that, I'm building a very HUGE overhaul and know I was focusing on wonders, xml is not a problem, Icons, Spash screens and lua, on the other hand, are things I may need. I still don't now exactly which ones or how many wonders I will put in game. I created 15 wonders for now plus 3 from another modder plus your smithsonian, I used images from google, some very good but not as yours, so I ask you the permission to use your Icons or splash screens, obviously giving MASSIVE CREDIT :worship: ; I have gimp and I use it, but i'm not as good as you with images. Yours are simply perfect, more than I can do alone, furthermore, there are so many things to do and so little time, that I really need help. I planned something very huge, at least for me, it's my first mod, but I'm having fun and I hope to finish it. Thank you in advance for the reply, and Happy Holidays!

Mass Media? Where do I find this MOD? Sorry for the double post. I open a link in another window and forgot I was in the same thread.

Can wonders be suggested in this thread?

Here's one suggestion of a wonder from Sweden. It's a fairly popular and important Swedish/Nordic heritage site. It was also a very important industrial mine back in the day, in the 17th century, in the European context) It is also unesco world heritage site.

Great Copper Mountain (stora kopparberg, located in Falun Sweden)

+3 hammer, +3 gold, +3 culture from each copper resource worked by city.

Top Bottom