I figured it out now it's the tech tree it will take me a few days to get it sorted though no bug reports for it at all for some reason does not pick up some tech tree bugs.

I suppose the MOAR units mod does not work because of the changes in tech tree. The moar unit mods are the only one out of my collection of mods that dont work.

I suppose the MOAR units mod does not work because of the changes in tech tree. The moar unit mods are the only one out of my collection of mods that dont work.

I haven't been able to get anything with an ArtDef working through the ModBuddy. I've gotten the Moar Units files mostly integrated into the game (they show up in select screen, tech tree, production menu), but all of the units show up invisible.

settling in stock game seems broken to me again does it not or is it just me.

Moar units is already part of this mod and yes it does work been tested already. You don't need the mods in the list they are a part of it, I have received permission to use the mods and build a game rule base around them.

MOAR_Units need to be taken out of this mod or you need to also include the rest of the MOAR mods. I cannot use MOAR_mortar, poland ect unless I also run MOAR units main mod separately. It doesnt seem to recognize that you have it included. So basically I cannot enable the mods. Quick fix would be to remove from your mod.

Could be that this mod is conflicting with other mods. But i`m experiencing problems with the AI`s settlers not settling.
They kinda sit in the capital and dont move out to settle.
I`m currently swithing to the Anansa mod but i am excited to see this being developed. And will switch back when the settle issue is dealth with.

Yeah no Ai mods that's because this mod Ai is other Ai mods with optimization in place and settling not working on current version Australian summer update fudged my settling algorithm. I will posting new update with fixes for such a problem. So no Ai+ or harder Ai, or any other Ai mod; You can add GUI mods or anything gameplay mechanics wise just no AI.

cof125 updated Mouse's Rise of Mankind with a new update entry:

AI Update

Finally, Ai is now settling really well now, Also going for game victories as soon as possible. Instead of after meeting player Civ. They also build better stronger armies. May tone this down over time let me know what you think of the changes. They will stop achieving victories earlier in the game. there is another variable that controls that i will try to find it and change it so that it goes in reverse and they add to flavors. There is also a new project with no icon yet ill work on that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could not load my latest 2 saves. Dunno what happened since yesterday. But i`m back to Ananse`s mod again.

ok sorry I can fix it you know no bug report just attitude so, I don't know also don't care for your type here anyway don't even wait for a patch that's coming out in a few hours. I actively build this thing and pay attention at all times my page lacks in luster is in my mod. Yeah also to all that I found Problem and sorry. Also moar units is not issue anymore right.

Last edited:
I can`t read half of what you just said.

Just wanted to say i will be back to the rise of mankind mod in the future. Its just that i`ve got stability issues with the mod that needs fixing first.

I dont have any issues with the moar unit mods at the moment. Not on my last played games with both Ananse and this mod (Rise of mankind)

I dont have any issues with the moar unit mods at the moment. Not on my last played games with both Ananse and this mod (Rise of mankind)

Ok sorry about that bad message grammar, but in future try to give me more detailed report luckily I already found the problem and was already fixing it and as well as Deliverator fixing his issues as well is the big help he tries to keep my mod going.

I could not take out Moar units though it's heavily tied into my whole mod. Because of the Ai actually, uses his units. They have different strategies now that rely on his units.

I don't just add mods and do nothing the theme of the mod is to make Ai use the most popular mods.

There is a problem with your tech tree where you can press Shift + Left Click on a tech in the tech tree to skip certain techniques such as rushing getting GunPowder earlier than everyone else.

Ok sorry about that bad message grammar, but in future try to give me more detailed report luckily I already found the problem and was already fixing it and as well as Deliverator fixing his issues as well is the big help he tries to keep my mod going.

I could not take out Moar units though it's heavily tied into my whole mod. Because of the Ai actually, uses his units. They have different strategies now that rely on his units.

I don't just add mods and do nothing the theme of the mod is to make Ai use the most popular mods.

Yes you are right. I should give a more detailed report about the issues i`ve got. Appreciate your hard work on this mod.
As i love big civ overhauls. Its what made me play civ 4 for many thousands of hours long after the developers stopped updated the game with patches and content.

Will there be a (short) list of popular compatible mods that improve the UI in the future? I`ve tried enabling a couple of mods but without much success. I dont know what works or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom