1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mouse's Rise of Mankind 0.8.2

Harder Game play,Balanced Maps,Epic Era's

1. RohirrimElf

RohirrimElf Emperor

I suppose the MOAR units mod does not work because of the changes in tech tree. The moar unit mods are the only one out of my collection of mods that dont work.

2. anansethespider

anansethespider Warlord

I haven't been able to get anything with an ArtDef working through the ModBuddy. I've gotten the Moar Units files mostly integrated into the game (they show up in select screen, tech tree, production menu), but all of the units show up invisible.

3. cof125

cof125 Warlord

settling in stock game seems broken to me again does it not or is it just me.

4. cof125

cof125 Warlord

RohirrimElf likes this.
  5. cof125

cof125 Warlord

Moar units is already part of this mod and yes it does work been tested already. You don't need the mods in the list they are a part of it, I have received permission to use the mods and build a game rule base around them.

RohirrimElf likes this.
  6. Gomer_Pyle

Gomer_Pyle Prince

Are all MOAR mods included or is it just the main MOAR_Units that is included?

7. cof125

cof125 Warlord

All but the mortar unit is included and no DLC ones either

8. civdasv

civdasv Chieftain

Enemy AI don't create any city, unfortunately I can use this mod

9. Gomer_Pyle

Gomer_Pyle Prince

MOAR_Units need to be taken out of this mod or you need to also include the rest of the MOAR mods. I cannot use MOAR_mortar, poland ect unless I also run MOAR units main mod separately. It doesnt seem to recognize that you have it included. So basically I cannot enable the mods. Quick fix would be to remove from your mod.

10. RohirrimElf

RohirrimElf Emperor

Could be that this mod is conflicting with other mods. But i`m experiencing problems with the AI`s settlers not settling.
    They kinda sit in the capital and dont move out to settle.
    I`m currently swithing to the Anansa mod but i am excited to see this being developed. And will switch back when the settle issue is dealth with.

11. cof125

cof125 Warlord

Yeah no Ai mods that's because this mod Ai is other Ai mods with optimization in place and settling not working on current version Australian summer update ****ed my settling algorithm. I will posting new update with fixes for such a problem. So no Ai+ or harder Ai, or any other Ai mod; You can add GUI mods or anything gameplay mechanics wise just no AI.

RohirrimElf likes this.
  12. cof125

cof125 Warlord

cof125 updated Mouse's Rise of Mankind with a new update entry:

AI Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

RohirrimElf likes this.
  13. RohirrimElf

RohirrimElf Emperor

Could not load my latest 2 saves. Dunno what happened since yesterday. But i`m back to Ananse`s mod again.

14. cof125

cof125 Warlord

ok sorry I can fix it you know no bug report just attitude so, I don't know also don't care for your type here anyway don't even wait for a patch that's coming out in a few hours. I actively build this thing and pay attention at all times my page lacks in luster is in my mod. Yeah also to all that I found Problem and sorry. Also moar units is not issue anymore right.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  15. RohirrimElf

RohirrimElf Emperor

I can`t read half of what you just said.

Just wanted to say i will be back to the rise of mankind mod in the future. Its just that i`ve got stability issues with the mod that needs fixing first.

16. RohirrimElf

RohirrimElf Emperor

I dont have any issues with the moar unit mods at the moment. Not on my last played games with both Ananse and this mod (Rise of mankind)

17. cof125

cof125 Warlord

RohirrimElf likes this.
  18. cof125

cof125 Warlord

Ok sorry about that bad message grammar, but in future try to give me more detailed report luckily I already found the problem and was already fixing it and as well as Deliverator fixing his issues as well is the big help he tries to keep my mod going.

I could not take out Moar units though it's heavily tied into my whole mod. Because of the Ai actually, uses his units. They have different strategies now that rely on his units.

I don't just add mods and do nothing the theme of the mod is to make Ai use the most popular mods.

RohirrimElf likes this.
  19. Kurobane

Kurobane Chieftain

There is a problem with your tech tree where you can press Shift + Left Click on a tech in the tech tree to skip certain techniques such as rushing getting GunPowder earlier than everyone else.

20. RohirrimElf

RohirrimElf Emperor

Yes you are right. I should give a more detailed report about the issues i`ve got. Appreciate your hard work on this mod.
    As i love big civ overhauls. Its what made me play civ 4 for many thousands of hours long after the developers stopped updated the game with patches and content.

Will there be a (short) list of popular compatible mods that improve the UI in the future? I`ve tried enabling a couple of mods but without much success. I dont know what works or not.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017