Multiculturalism

aimeeandbeatles

watermelon
What are your thoughts on multiculturism?

I think they should be allowed to "celebrate" their culture, but not get by rules because of them... or special treatment

I am against it. I see problems and no benifits. Thats why I belong o a neo nazi group. seriously the prolems with it (crime, lose of my culture, economic loss) are just to much. I can't see why people can't live with their own kind, I mean Swedes are the only people I want to live with. (I am not saying that Swedes are a superior race)

I am against it. I see problems and no benifits. Thats why I belong o a neo nazi group. seriously the prolems with it (crime, lose of my culture, economic loss) are just to much. I can't see why people can't live with their own kind, I mean Swedes are the only people I want to live with. (I am not saying that Swedes are a superior race)
I am against neo-Nazis.

I am against neo-Nazis.

I'm against Nazies in general which is why I condone the abuse of polish labourers by not paying them (it's a big issue over here, not paying poles enough).

I am against neo-Nazis.

that is why most of us aren't officially memers of a party, or areen't open with their nazi sympathies (I am not ussually talking about my beliefs). For some reason we are very hated, I ink it as to do with that the people who are openly neo nazi seem to allways be our most extreme and weird members, and also the mdia is against us. WWII also gave us a bad name (I am glad Hitler didn't win).

I am against it. I see problems and no benifits. Thats why I belong o a neo nazi group.

:eek: where did that come from? I'm not sure the solution the Nazis employed really solved problems.

seriously the prolems with it (crime, lose of my culture, economic loss) are just to much.

Aren't you mixing culture with immigration? Not that I agree with your disgusting views on immigration, but I think the subject here is culture. And in one given country, there can be several cultures...

I can't see why people can't live with their own kind, I mean Swedes are the only people I want to live with. (I am not saying that Swedes are a superior race)

You do realize that the Sweden of today has not much in common with the Sweden of 100 years ago, even less with the Sweden of 200 years ago, and so on?

We live in a multiculture environment, let us celebrate what unites us not what seperates us.

AS long as we all get special days I'm for it. Now where is my atheist/white/male day/week/month?

Culture evolves. AS much as it irks me that Cinco Daymio and St Pats are celibrated for no other reason in America then to get drunk it shows that melting pots work and seperation.....seperates.

Is it in my family's interest , my country's interest and my interest , multiculturalism ? The answer of that question is my opinion of it.

that is why most of us aren't officially memers of a party, or areen't open with their nazi sympathies (I am not ussually talking about my beliefs). For some reason we are very hated, I ink it as to do with that the people who are openly neo nazi seem to allways be our most extreme and weird members, and also the mdia is against us. WWII also gave us a bad name (I am glad Hitler didn't win).
The fact that you are only 15 shows all too well.

My advice - get some more real world experiance before you go joining extremist political groups.

Whats the opposite on multiculturalism?

Al.....what does it mean to be a sweed appart from an imaginary line on a map? We are all humans.

Does that exist? Is it like China? I dont really understand if we can exhist in anthing but a multicultrual state..

monoculturism?
Uniculturalism would be more correct, while still wrong.

China is much more culturally diverse than more westerners think. For years, despite the dynasties uniting the empire, each separate area had its own language, customs, etc.

Even today, less than 50% of all Chinese speak Mandarin at home.

See, you got problems. Please see a psychiatrist ASAP. This kind of thinking needs to be got ridden of the World by now.

Top Bottom