My First Leaderhead: Frederick Barbarossa of the Germans/Holy Roman Empire

Yah. Tell me if it works, cause if it doesn't, than I didn't explain well enough. :lol:

Cool, will do. It makes sense... basically, when you load the mod, the modded xmls override any existing xml from the firaxis team. That was a good idea.

Igor, did you touch him yet? Just a little curios because I'm planning on downloading him.

No, I'm busy with university projects. It might sound weird, but I'll actually have more time once the vacation is over in two weeks. Then I'll be able to do some stuff. Right now I believe I'm going to make a completely new LH, and not improve on this one, but I might change my mind again.

This looks nice, but it could be improved. I don't really have an issue with the hair color, but the model is a bit odd.

I am working currently on a new Barbarossa, but it won't be an upgrade of this one. I decided to go with the idea of making a totally new one. Hopefully it'll be ready by Saturday.

Got it to work a while back. Thanks last one.

Farsight... PLEASE change the hair... PLEASE!!!
Everything else is perfect (maybe cape should be purple, the color of royalty, but that's minor compared to the hair).

PLEASE fix the hair to a naturally occuring human color/shade/hue.

Top Bottom