My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Verry nice avatar! :D

thanks everypony :D

So, I was wondering... You all guys watch the show in English, it's original form? Or you watch it dubbed in another language?

i watch it in english, the only language i know (does elvish count :lol:?)

Spanish dubbing is usually pretty good. With this series, its just unbearable. So yes, in English.

I feel you bro

The original, definitive.

I watched the German dub once. It was horrible. I still get nightmares about it.

The fandubs of clips in other languages are awesome, though. Specifically the yay scene in Spanish and Russian.

i just realised i have...

100 POSTS! :D:band::sheep::ninja::beer::salute:[party]:sniper::rockon::old::bump::badcomp::coffee::dance:

NOW...for some epicness
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Chansler Pudding Head.JPG
    Chansler Pudding Head.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 115
Pinkie Pie always make something better.

I watch it in English, as I cannot bear to hear Applejack in Latin Spanish. It is hard to represent a Southern, Country accent when there is no such thing in Spanish. Might as well made her speak in Andalusian Spanish (stereotypical Spanish accent) or something. Don't get me wrong, the dubbing is not bad, but you watch the original and then try to watch the dubbed version? It will feel off.

that was chancellor puddinghead :p

the attached image i mean, not the accent thing

Where can I preorder it? :lmao:

My reaction:A PONY RPG (my favorite kind of rpg :D)! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GO- why is the title super lesbian horse rpg :vomit:

Top Bottom