Name explanation please...

Years ago I took some stupid online "What is your LOTR Elf name?" quiz or name translator, or something. It said I was Elrohir, who I believe is one of the sons of Elrond, or something. I've used it off and on ever since, just because. It's one of several online persona's of mine.

Oh of course, our cabal is the power behind the Thunderfall. :scan:

Interesting, there's a short article on me on the Wiki. Maybe I'll expand it a bit.

I have red hair...

Nothing to do with political ideology.

I was really interested in tanks when I joined, and the #3 is in remembrance of my childhood (and current hero) Dale Earnhardt (the Intimidator). And for clarification, there is no Dale Earnhardt Senior, there's Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr. This according to an interview I watched that he took part in. You should see my room, adorned everywhere with images of him. It pains me greatly to know that I'll never be able to meet him, as he is now deceased (crashed at the 2001 Daytona 500). Gone but DAMN SURE not forgotten!!!!

Leonel was given to me during a French class when I was in Shatin College in Hong Kong because there wasn't a French translation of 'Lennart' anywhere. :lol:

Im a spy working for Kelloggs and I'm hoping to assimilate everybody on CFC to eat cereals with raisins.

Post and General mills are the source of all evil :evil:

i am named after a southern chinese province. it just sounded interesting [say gwang-shi] so thats why i picked it :crazyeye:

My bands name for years ago.

People used to call me jimbob when I was younger, and 27 would be my lucky number, if I was frivolous enough to believe in that kinda stuff ;)

Top Bottom