Napoleonic Europe [Scenario]

Thank you, I was hoping it was not that but I will not reinstall the earlier patch. On to somethng else.

I've playing as France and I'm having alot of fun, however I think either I misunderstood something or I ran into a bug. I just finished my research in Tactics and should therefore be able to build Guard units, the elite Infantry. However, when I go into the City screen, the Guard unit is greyed out and it says I've reached my limit. How is this so? I don't have any Guards at all...

EDIT: Nm I see what happened. Once I researched Tactics every city producing a Regular began producing a Guard untuil I had 10 cities building.

Not dead, just asleep for a while. The author has WAY to many things on his plate these days and hasn't made the time for this one.

I was wondering if you are "planning" on updating this for Warlords first or if the next version is going to go to BTS? I really like what you have going and would like to see the next version but I can't play it on BTS on my Mac yet :(. Specifically, I wanted to know how the integration of seZereth’s Formations MOD was going.

If you are not going to update for Warlords again I would appreciate some advice on how to integrate it myself because it looks great. Thanks.

I was wondering if you are "planning" on updating this for Warlords first or if the next version is going to go to BTS? I really like what you have going and would like to see the next version but I can't play it on BTS on my Mac yet :(. Specifically, I wanted to know how the integration of seZereth’s Formations MOD was going.

If you are not going to update for Warlords again I would appreciate some advice on how to integrate it myself because it looks great. Thanks.

The next update will be for BtS.

Formations mod is already integrated and is available in the same download as the core mod version .71. There is a subdirectory in the mod directory called "Formations" open this and copy the contents to the corresponding location outside that subdirectory.

I am really looking forward to play this, but the custom menu and every single text box in the game is blank???? can anybody help me out on this one????

@ the j

1. Yep! The language change did the trick!!
Thanks a lot!

2. I still have the white flag problem? Even though I copied those files in...oh well...

I think I have already updated this mod. I don't know if I saved the worldbuilder, but I added a barbary pirate civ as well as the U.S. and some Canadian citities under English Rule. It was real fun, but playing as the U.S. is a challenge, because their army was limited, you have to build them up. I think I will also add a trade ship for trade missions to build up some coinage and have something for the privateers to chase. I will look tomorrow for the update or I will do it over. This is another mod that would be great for BTS and the new patch, but the ai is decent nevertheless. If I have to do it over, I will read through this discussion thread and see if there are any concerns or adjustments that maybe I can make. :cool:

Do you know when this will be updated to BtS?

No I heard he was going to do it at one point but, I guess he got too busy. It would be really good updated to BTS with the new patch.

Not me but I guess I have no choice, unless I create a whole new mod for 3.19.

I have been playtesting a bit and I think that the units and ships should have an ai weight adjustment tagged to them. I think what I am going to do is copy my mod folder and call it like Napoleon Test or something then I will start giving units an aiweight rating and playtest to see what they build. I have'nt seen the ai build many merchantmen for trade, I do understand there is a major war going on but still nuetral factions should try to trade. I was thinking of using Dogbeard's Pirates mod as a reference for unit aiweight and see how his adjustments will work in this mod.

Could you give me a link to the pirates mod? I'm interested but can't find it through the search.

Top Bottom