National Novel Writing Month

Luckymoose

The World is Mine
Are you going to do it? I am. Do you have what it takes to write 50k words or more in 30 days beginning November 1 and ending on the 30th? You should find out and come with me on this journey.

I'm doing it! Well, I'm going to try and do it.
First time I tried I fell foul at the hands of N1H1 and second time it was to some other undetermined flu... Hopefully I'll wont get ill this time.

I'm going to CERN for a few days in the middle though so I'll have to catch up and stuff, but I refuse to be beaten again. I will make 50000 words. Or at least that's what I'll keep telling myself...

Man, I literally just finished a 78k word project. I'm burnt out for the foreseeable future. :undecide:

Is one allowed to start with a project they are already in the middle of? I have something I'm working on that is currently at 16,267 words.

An autobiography of how to get a job?

Might try it next year, when I'm not in school.

Well, I've done a few small chapters on a novel but haven't touched it in a few months. May as well give it a shot, right?

It would actually make me money potentially, unlike the Sonic Shift comic! That's enough incentive to get off my bum and do it!

If I write a Novel, will I get payed?

If it's good and you make an effort to publish it, yes. :p

I wish it was like the Sims where you just type away and money magically deposits itself into your accounts. :lol:

Doing it, and having a good run so far with about 3.5K words in. Have a write-in tonight so I should easily add a few thousands more.

I'd like to try it this year, but I'm not sure how to get started. I have a couple of ideas but nothing I'd like to run with.

For the second year in a row, I am skipping due to grad school. I did it - and won - the 4 years before that, though, and I intend to start again in 2012. Already drawing up the basics of my story.

Man, I was confused when I saw people had already started. But I guess it's November now . . . ?

Is one allowed to start with a project they are already in the middle of? I have something I'm working on that is currently at 16,267 words.

No, that's against the rules. All 50K have to be written in November.

How's this for an idea----an Epic Meal Time fanfic?

Wow. I don't know what's going on with me, but I must really have treated my muse well over the last year, because my imagination/inspiration have gone into overdrive, and unlike past years where my fingers dragged my brain along, now it's my fingers being reduced to jelly trying to keep up with my brain.

(Actually, I think I have an idea. What's happening is that after a decade of trying, my setting has finally come together, and I'm of the firm opinion that it is the setting the carries fantasy)

For the second year in a row, I am skipping due to grad school. I did it - and won - the 4 years before that, though, and I intend to start again in 2012.

Are your previous victories available anywhere?

Are your previous victories available anywhere?

They're on my old, non-functioning computer . . . if I can get the data moved over to my current computer, they will be there.

Top Bottom