NATO Air Forces

I have not posted in the Civ 3 section in a while, but man, I have got to say, that Avro Arrow is simply, supremely, superbly, splendid! Canceling one of the most beautiful things we ever created, canceling that was nigh on sacrilege. ;) You did it justice though with your art!

Seven new and completely fictional UK bombers posted.

2 small unit updates. A NATO E-3 and C-23 Sherpa. The Sherpa is actually an USAF and US Army aicraft but I posted it here because a UK company makes it. Take a good look at the Sentry animations too.

The E-3 (looking great as usual BTW:goodjob:) looks like an AWACS to me, but I guess it isn't?:confused:

Also, I really like the description/background info you've provided on the Sherpa.

"AWACS" is just the describtion of what this aircraft does. AWACS is short for "Airborne Warning and Control System" .... there are other aircraft who can do the same thing ...

Why did I write that? Are both Wikipedia and Google down?

The sentry animations are very interesting.......guess thats one powerful radar ;)

Indeed, very cool Fidget anim, but I'm a bit perplexed about the Attack? ... Maser perhaps?

Best,

Oz

"AWACS" is just the describtion of what this aircraft does. AWACS is short for "Airborne Warning and Control System" .... there are other aircraft who can do the same thing ...
Why did I write that? Are both Wikipedia and Google down?

I've stopped caring about that long ago. I no longer have the patience to explain simple things to simple poeple.

9 new cargo aircraft are now up. Sorry but I cheaped out on the animations on most.

I wonder, why make A-380 instead of A400M?

#1. Because I wanted to annoy you.
#2. Because the texture for the A400 was 10x more complex and time consuming for me to put together than it was for the super jumbos. So I decided to only make one A400.

Just as a general note of interest Wyrm, but are you planning to make more German Luftwaffe planes as well? I just needed to ask that before I leave.

And I don't think I need to tell you that all your new additions are amazing...no need in stressing the obvious. :goodjob:

I'm experiencing the first signs of withdrawal symptoms ... :)

EDIT: Found a Tornado F.3. Injecting ... Feeling good! ;)

Top Bottom