Rest of the World's Air Forces

4 British Phantom jets posted. They are at the end of the top row of the F-4 image. 1 is fictional.

Tonite I was digging around my voluminous aircraft directories when I discovered I had 2 more Phantom textures. I thought I lost these 2 years ago. So I decided to use them because they could be applied to my high quality phantom model. You can see them between the old Isreali jet and the Japanese ones.

F-4I Kurnas, Isreal
F-4E Phantom, RAAF

I had to move France and the RAF to another thread because I was running out of room.
NATO

Wyrm...can you have a look @ the Saab J-29 Tunnan (new)? I think Iam missing some pixels in the game.

Thanks for posting "our" F-14, I love the animations. :)

@Gary: Just use the paradrop animation Wyrm made a while ago. I could post it if you don't have it.

Hello Ares,

could you post the paradrop animation for me? I will use it for all the wonderful transport machines, wyrm has made for us. Thank you... :cool:

2 new planes and a 3rd coming soon.

Good morning Civfanatics. I've uploaded an Indian PAKFA fighter and a newer version of the Chinese J-10 fighter.
They're both next to the red text for those that have trouble reading.

:goodjob:New good works of Wyrm!

Good morning Civfanatics. I've uploaded an Indian PAKFA fighter and a newer version of the Chinese J-10 fighter.
They're both next to the red text for those that have trouble reading.

:thumbsup: Excellent as ever - I really like the J-10 down-in-flames!

@96nn - :eek: "Welcome back, my friend, to the show that never ends" :goodjob:

Top Bottom