NDipNES: A Broken Dream

Everyone would do well to start fighting Canada. I realize that many of you are already quite busy, but j_eps is going to steamroll all of us (with the exceptions of his 'allies', as we have seen how he values those) and win the game if immediate action is not taken.

So seriously, join the fight, or accept the fact that you've tossed the game right into Canada's hands.

The deadline has passed yet again, and I'm missing two ordersets (but not Mexico, thanks Splime!). Chop chop. :whipped:

For some reason I thought it was the retreat orders. o.o

Actually, Iggy, that move had been planned in advance. FAR in advance, like beginning of the game advance. You just gave me the perfect opportunity.

However, in NESing I value alliances. This is diplomacy, where the average nation has 5/7 nations allied. you arent going through the game like that. BoP and all are more important. Still, I do value my TRUE alliance, where I have planned to not backstab all game. they know who they are.

Dude, you just said that you aren't going to go through the game with an alliance unbroken, then said that you have a 'true ally'.

Meh, whatever. I will go down fighting, or dance on your grave, there is no middle ground in diplomacy.

no, I had chosen which alliances would likely be worth the most at the beginning and so far I have been right.

We shall see though.

EDIT: also, in diplomacy, every alliance is about "what can I get from them by allying that I cant by being their enemy?" generally, it is winning or attacking someone or at the very least survival. your help meant none of those, unless we wanted a crappy diplomatic victory this early in, with peace and happiness for all...

you made it so it wouldnt help to be your ally, but would help to be your enemy. simple as that.

j_eps just used the Sherman Antitrust Act all over you! =O

no, you have learned a very important lesson in diplomacy.

there is a difference. this game is meant to be untrustworthy, as I discovered in my first ever game.

Trust with regards to diplomacy. But I believed that we were going for an allied victory. I thought you were going to file your forces down to Mexico and Cuba so we could take them out together.

My fault for constantly getting tied up.

Fall 2065

The war raged on at both the northern and southern theatres throughout the year, with Quebec and Mexico both being mostly on the receiving end. The Canadian war behemoth kept rolling, seemingly unstoppable, with not a single unit not succeeding in their orders. Is it too late for the others? Will the continent be colored red? It is definitely too late for the USECA, who are now only a short-lived name in the annals of history.

General Notices:
Order resolution completed on 15-okt-2007 at 00:29:42 CEST

Order Results:

California:
California: A col Supports A kan
California: A gud Supports A sdt
California: A kan Supports A neb
Support cut by Move from Dallas.
California: A neb Supports A kan
California: F ore Holds
California: A sdt Supports A gud
California: F spa Holds

Canada:
No order for unit at Washington. Hold order assigned.

Canada: F aka -> arc
Canada: A dak -> min
Canada: F hud -> lab
Canada: A ill Supports A mso -> ten
Canada: A ind Supports A mic -> ohi
Canada: A mai Supports A ont -> que
Canada: A mic -> ohi
Canada: A mso -> ten
Canada: A nwt -> yuk
Canada: A ont -> que
Canada: F pit Supports A mic -> ohi
Canada: A tor -> mic
Canada: F was Holds

Cuba:
No order for unit at Cuba. Hold order assigned.

Cuba: A cub Holds
Cuba: F egm Supports F mia -> bah
Support cut by Move from West Gulf of Mexico.
Cuba: F gua/nc -> wca
Cuba: F gca Supports A pue -> mex
Cuba: F mia -> bah
Bounced with bah (1 against 1).
Cuba: A pue -> mexCuba: W wca -> nic

Mexico:
The Fleet in Mexico City cannot retreat; unit destroyed.
No order for unit at Alabama. Hold order assigned.

Mexico: A ala Holds
Mexico: A dal -> kan
Bounced with kan (2 against 3).
Mexico: A lou Supports A dal -> kan
Mexico: F mex/sc -> pue/sc
Bounced with pue (1 against 1). Dislodged from pue (2 against 1).
Mexico: F wgm -> egm
Bounced with egm (1 against 1).

Quebec:
The Army in Ohio cannot retreat; unit destroyed.

Quebec: F eac -> gsl
Quebec: F geo -> car
Quebec: F nfl -> que/ec
Bounced with ont (1 against 1).
Quebec: A ohi Holds
Dislodged from mic (3 against 2).
Quebec: F phi -> wdc
Quebec: A ten Supports A ohi
Dislodged from mso (2 against 1).
Quebec: A vir Supports A ohi

USECA:
No order for unit at Bahamas. Hold order assigned.

USECA: F bah Holds

Fall 2065 movement:
Spoiler :

Fall 2065 retreats situation:
Spoiler :

Quebec army in Tennessee can retreat to Georgia, and I don't believe for a second you would not, so I won't even ask about it.

Winter 2065 situation
Spoiler :

Builds:
  • Canada: 1
  • California: 1
  • Quebec: 1

Next orders: Build orders due Wednesday 17th, 20:00 GMT (15:00 EST, 12:00 PST)

b a ont

and great turn. i really expected to lose new york this turn, so i left it undefended.

and i still didnt!

I repeat, Canadian victory is inevitable unless we ally against it! Please, make the right choice, or bow down to them now and be over it.

Nik, how many needed for allied vic? I am sure I could do it now, but lets wait until Que and Mex are done

For an allied victory, the allies must hold all centers. The only shortcut is if all remaining powers on the map agree to give the victory to only some.

Actually, change it to B F Ont (NC)

thats right Iggy. have fun!

My intention exactly.

À la morte!

Top Bottom