NDNESVI(Reboot): Myths, Legends, and Gods

To be completely honest, I would like to see all involved parties agree/sign in thread to ensure that there's no he-said-she-said issues with this. In a matter as important as this, I think it's important to make sure everyone knows what's going on.

To be completely honest, I would like to see all involved parties agree/sign in thread to ensure that there's no he-said-she-said issues with this. In a matter as important as this, I think it's important to make sure everyone knows what's going on.

which is what I've been getting at... At any rate, current explicit signatories are Nyubar and Vash. Statutes extra condition will be fulfilled upon Tai becoming signatory. The whole thing presumably would become magically binding on all parties who sign on when Statute (god of obligation) signs up.

All gods should form this pantheon, other than those who use their power to disrupt the work of other gods. Only those gods who hurt others gods should be sent away. Is Nital working against other gods?

If the South Pole is not a good location, I will create a place where the gods could go to exist beyond this world, a portal to another place, where the gods exist clean and pure, where all powers are hidden and the gods stand equal to each other.

What do the other gods say?

which is what I've been getting at... At any rate, current explicit signatories are Nyubar and Vash. Statutes extra condition will be fulfilled upon Tai becoming signatory. The whole thing presumably would become magically binding on all parties who sign on when Statute (god of obligation) signs up.
Sorry, I was a little tired when I read all that.

Don't NES on little sleep you guys :p

All gods should form this pantheon, other than those who use their power to disrupt the work of other gods. Only those gods who hurt others gods should be sent away. Is Nital working against other gods?

If the South Pole is not a good location, I will create a place where the gods could go to exist beyond this world, a portal to another place, where the gods exist clean and pure, where all powers are hidden and the gods stand equal to each other.

What do the other gods say?

Hey hey hey, don't go cramping my style.

OOC: Sure, but has he done anything wrong towards other gods in previous updates? I didn't notice anything...

I, Tai, the First Sun;

Accepts the provisions of Statute

Concerning the DIVINE CONTRACT --

And the additional condition

as well.

And so bound,

May a New Age

DAWN.

OOC:

@Kross, Tai doesn't consider himself Good. Nor will he remove himself from the Material Plane. (Or I guess, the boundary between the Material and the Celestial planes.)

OOC: Sure, but has he done anything wrong towards other gods in previous updates? I didn't notice anything...

Nope, but the mere mention of His name is enough to send even the bravest of souls into terror.

There's only a little time left for the god phase anyway, and I don't mind Nital being an antagonist as long as it's a good story.

OOC
When I said "good" gods, I merely meant the ones who fought the god killer or those that just don't hurt other gods...

And I doubt Kross cares about Nital's infamy, he is an action kind of guy(od).

A PROPOSED COSMOLOGY

The Material Plane or the Great Plane of Things

At the “Center” of the Material Plane is the "Plane" of Creation.

Above Creation, Tai and the Amber Suns walk their daily walk around it.

Between Tai and Creation is the Atmosphere/Sky. Here, some great shapes fly. This is arguably still part of the "Plane" of Creation.

Beyond/Behind Tai is the Celestial Plane/Night Sky.

Still in the Celestial Plane but with few known objects is the “Near Nothingness”, where reality of "Things" from "Something" start to break down. Andrachesa would have knowledge of the Near Nothingness. It is perhaps from the Near Nothingness that the Dream Star was found/forged. Also, _______ may or may not be from the Near Nothingness.

Beyond the “Near Nothingless” is the “Great Nothingness” from which Tai thinks is the origin of everything. For before there was something, there was nothing.

“Beneath” The Material Plane/Great Plane of Things is the Ideal Plane or Mind Plane or other names. Tai and the Chromarchs normally cannot access this plane. The Ley Lines of Creation flow between the Ideal Plane and the Material Plane.

The part of the Ideal Plane closest to the mortals is known as the (natural) Dream Plane. The Curator's realm/Library is near the Dream Plane, and so is the Republic of Hell. Multor is somewhat further from the Material Plane/Creation/Reality, and is less bound by laws of reality and more by the laws of ideas.

Further, the reality of the Great Dream Plane perhaps becomes much more intensely real (or perhaps "Ideal") than the reality of the Material Plane. Here, perhaps, was the prison of Nital.

(drawing to come tomorrow)

EDIT: Casually sends 2 PM's worth of orders a day late.

Still blames Vash.

-cosmology stuff-
I dig stuff like this. I can neither confirm nor deny for sure how the planes are set up, but I appreciate efforts like this to understand it all.

Also, if you guys want the update soonish, orders are desperately needed still. Otherwise, it will likely be up mid-to-late next week. In the meantime, I'll keep plugging away at the wiki when I can. A few players have also made contributions! :goodjob:

Rüla does not ponder such concepts, for they taste of nothing and do not sweat.

But if It did, It would pontificate that perhaps the various planes are different universes, and the "beneath" has decayed and has become Multor and once contained the prison of Nitäl, while the "beyond" has yet to materialize and will only do so after Creation has decayed.

I sort of see it as follows.

-

1: Material Plane - the world + Tai Ciruit + heavens + Primordial Void (worlds spontaneously emerge in cyclical pattern of creation and destruction from the primordial void)

ley network separating planes here

2: The Beyond - Multor (layered remnants of past world cycles/plane of dreams, existing within psychoreactive matrix [most recent past world being the "highest" level and so forth]. ie plane of ideals similar to how Terrance thinks of it) - Nitals Prison (subplane distinct but proximate) - Curators Realm (subplane)

3: The Beginning Place - Primordial Chaos (possible origin of certain gods as results of inter-dimensional intrusions of primordial creative chaos into the material plane. This is the plane Vash opened a rift too when he battled Patron with the result being the creation of the eye and the subcontinent of Vasheroth [at least that's what was in my orders]). [either "surrounds" the other two major planes so to speak,, or exists "beyond" the Beyond]

Top Bottom