Need advice

Seriously, I wish you the best of the all available lucks in the world. You have the courage to ask her out. That's something to say.

Well, either you wait for her to ask you out or it will have to be you doing it. It seems pretty safe to assume that the former won't happen (right?), so you should forget the fear of being ridiculous. It will probably be ridiculous, but who cares? Even if it gets known by the entire school (in case that's one of the things bothering you), in a couple of years it will all seem normal in insight. If see says no (ie, "That'd be cool homeyg, but I'm a bit busy now, it will have to wait until I finish this project..."), well, that's life and it probably won't be the last time you'll hear it. Besides, you're already single right now, so the only thing you'll loose is the anxiety (and the hope), which imo is a good thing. If she says yes, then you get everything to win.
Girls also like to be surprised, which is another point in your favour.

I never got this. Just freaking ask. It's better to know that you had no chance with her than to always wonder.

If you get rejected move on in life and then ask the next girl you meet.

It's in a way like hunting, a lion need aproximately 10 time to meet another animal willing to be eaten. Similar in this field. Seldom the first attempt will be a sucsess. But I agree to Scuffer, being rejected is only a defeat if it makes you stop struggeling.
However, she'll not ripp of your head (at least not in public I presume ;) ) so you may simply ask her to date.

OK Homeyg, What happened? And we want all the details. :D

Not quite. To tell the truth, I kind of sissed out on Monday, but I decided to take more action today. I sat diagonal from her at lunch, she acknowleged me. I'm gonna find out from her on Thursday if she's going to the Mardi Gras parade on Friday (yes, I do live on the North Shore of Lake Ponchartrain, Mandeville). If she is, I'll go too (which means I might have to start drinking, which I don't really have a problem with because everyone drinks). Things are looking much better than I thought. I'm going to take this slow, it's not gonna be a one day ordeal.

How is this developing, homeyg?

I don't think it's developing very well (I didn't go to the Mardi Gras parade with her). I talked to her at this Honor Roll breakfast thing on Wednesday, forgot to get her number or screen name, and didn't see her at all for the rest of the week, so I had no other chance to talk to her. Football practice was cancelled all week due to rain. And now, to top it all off, we have vacation until Thursday of next week (for Mardi Gras), so that's an extra 5 days I won't be able to talk to her. I'll share what happens in the end (whether I get shot down or whatever), because whatever happens in between is just blah.

This may show you the need to take the opportunity when it appears! So next time you have the chance to talk to her talk to her and don't hesitate another time.
Meanwhile think if you have mutual aquaintances. May be it is possible to gather useful information about her from this side?

Top Bottom