NES Looking for Players

Jumping on the bandwagon to shamelessly advertise my NES (see my sig). What's happening right now is actually the map design, which is both very easy (and fun) to help with and not particularly time-consuming. I'm happy to accept new people in at any point, the more the merrier and all that :)

If you're not free right now, feel free to drop in when the actual NES itself starts gearing up, and have a look then. That phase will be somewhat more involved, but probably more interesting too. :p

I just updated my NES. Plenty of nations to play as. For people who want to just conquer and fight, we have Hordes migrating to more civilized grounds burning everything too civilized for their taste. For those who want to do diplomacy and stuff; yeah, we have that as well.

Needless to say, no one went raeg over stupid diplomacy/roleplay yet. Everything has a reason, every NPC has goals, fears, and standard operating procedures. The world is as complex as you want to look, and I mean that sincerely.

It looks interesting, but I have a nasty habit of forgetting about NESes after I join one...

These NES's (NESii?) look very interesting. I will probably join one. I'm just worried about abandoning the one I join, which wouldn't be fair to the GM

Huh. This is a thread. In a forum where the NESes are not NESes, and I vaguely remember some kind of world war going on in one of the threads. Anyway, I felt like advertising my new game, which is basically make an alternate history nation, plop it in 1900 AD, and see where we go from there. Link = http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=469246

We're still making new nations, so the time is ripe. If any of y'all wanted to play in a NES, but were unsure for some reason, mine is probably a good one to try. I like to keep my games player-oriented, or something like that.

Ah, but how wrong you are, Terrance. We don't try to justify anything!

Look, it's me not justifying my actions. OoOoOOOooOOOO!

Oh, and go, Gyarados.

Thunderbolt, super-effective, health crawls down, zero HP? If so, go Dragonball Z. The entire franchise.

Anyway, I think one of you guys joined my game already. I kind of like this forum's weird energy.

Thunderbolt, super-effective, health crawls down, zero HP? If so, go Dragonball Z. The entire franchise.

Anyway, I think one of you guys joined my game already. I kind of like this forum's weird energy.

Really want to capture the forum's energy? Blow up Omega's power plants before the game even starts.

@Imago-Welcome to the insanity that is Imperium Offtopicum. Leave your sanity at the door, watch out for Christos, and remember that I headshot those who stand still. Have fun! :p

You said dragon fire. Fire is not lightning.

But if it was that would be pretty cool.

Top Bottom