NES Looking for Players

Oh, don't tell me that one! I'd say Barbados on a first thought. But somehow I think it's another of these Caribbean islands.

Yay, all this time spent looking at world flags instead of paying attention in class actually paid off! :D

Give me a few days to read the update and lurk the wiki and I'll probably join.

IOTerraNES?

I'm reading through the updates still, which are incredibly enjoyable by the way.

Just me trolling Luckymoose. I think you all know who he is. XD

By the way, I named it that because by my count, about 1/4-1/3 of my players are or were IOTers.

EDIT: Anyway, to "sell" The Civil Experiment Further. I don't have any "Top Tier" nations left, but I have plenty of regional and specialized powers available, relatively undetailed states on the fringes of civilization, as well as barbaric hordes, organizations, vassal states, and barbarian civilizations. In addition, I am nearly always open for questions and I accept almost anything (so far ;)). Finally, I am a VERY lax mod who pm's back with help for your orders and is available for advice of various kinds.

Just note, my PM box is generally overfilled, and VM unless STRICTLY SECRET is prefered.

EDIT: 2 major changes. 1. My PM box is now empty and ready for applications. 2, my NES is decidedly NOT currently on strike. ;)

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=467964

DominatrNES is a good NES that has a nice mood and Dominatr is very good at weaving in your RP's into the updates. He's also good at making sure new nations don't get eaten up by the older players. So check it out whenever you have the time!

If an Earth-based NES in the 1800's+ springs up and is in need of players, let me know.

SMW4 is definitely worth a look.

I found CI a bit... boring, as I could hardly do much of everything with a huge America on my front door. I took a glance at SMW4 from the link provided and am interested; currently reading the rules and such, thanks.

I found CI a bit... boring, as I could hardly do much of everything with a huge America on my front door. I took a glance at SMW4 from the link provided and am interested; currently reading the rules and such, thanks.

I found CI boring and... dissatisfying, no matter what I did, and how deeply I explained it, it would fail. One time I explained a certain move in 50 sentences, and he found a loophole and forced it to fail. :(

Top Bottom