• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NESLife attempt #3

Really? I didn't see that in the stats.

Oh, wait, electrical sense? Isn't that different? I'm thinking of something that emits electrical charge. Maybe I'll take it back in any case.

Hmm, I wonder if he'll get in for this update or the next. I really hope this doesn't wipe out the Jawster Lineage.

@Dwaro- Actually, I was about to add an electrical shock to the Radarexes. It's a natural extension of their already existant electrical capabilities. I've just been busy with evolving my land-based creatures as of late.

It would be sad to see my creatures' closest cousin bite the dust if that happened.

Yes. The Shellster's will succeed the Fangster, but nothing will succeed the Jawster lineage. To be frank, they could have been great, but I got sidetracked by the Scuterids and their family (and even the Chungus, my one little niche evolution of the Urchin). So the Jawsters and their descendants got pushed into a niche of low-maintenance stealth hunter, which they live in to this day.

I've contimplated throwing an evolution of that line into a cycle and still may do so, cause I worry every update that I will see the Jawster line die out before I get a chance to do so. I have yet to actually work on a true flesh-eating predator.

Update will come on wedensday. Apologies yet again for the slow pace.

Hi to dwaro!

dwaro said:
Is electrical generation possible?

Evolution Template:
Electrical Serpenteel : dwaro
Evolved from: Guardian Serpenteel
Gene added (you can add 3, or 4 with bonus): Electrical generation x2, flesh-eating x1
Gene removed (optional, remove up to 3 or 4 with bonus): Scales, harpoon, eating dead things x1
Description: The Serpenteel has evolved to generate electrical shocks used for both hunting and defense. It has shed its scales and harpoon apparatus in the meantime and concentrates less on eating carrion and more on hunting for fresh prey.

I think id like to have electric sensing (passive sense) and electric shock (attack) as two seperate things, that you can increase seperately. Is it ok if i split your 'Electrical generation' into two seperate things at x1 level?

BTW, I think electric shocks will use up quite a bit of energy, so they cant be used all the time.

Lord_Iggy said:
Hmm, I wonder if he'll get in for this update or the next. I really hope this doesn't wipe out the Jawster Lineage.

I dont see the Radarex going extinct just yet. The x3 electrical sense combined with the chameleon-skin camouflage is a good combo. And also general simplicity and low maintenance as you said.

:lol:, I completely forgot about the chromatophores!

Oh, and I think he intended for both genes to go towards an electrical shock, as he didn't mention the sensory use of it until later on.

War of the Worlds! This is against the Three Land finners! They have hard heads, spikes and diggingm or faster running.... who will win!(slimy finner climbs u a tree and out of the cros fire but can't eat so that particular one dies)

Spoiler :
Bilp blimp blimp blimp bam! Skull Scrapers, and the new Leggers and Ol Scrapers fight it out on World War Who Nos what! Leggers run all over the place and tries to crawl into a burrow... but oops! they can't craw! Ol Scraper got bunted by a Skull scraper..... Legger finnaly ourruns the Ground fire.... Skull scraper bashes a small creastation into plump!...Tsewwwwwwwww! Sissle! Bambambamabambambamb!

Umm update will have to be tommorrow and not today... srry... lolz.... :o

As long as the update isn't November 31st, because that does not exist.

Sorry, i am just bored in my face... Yay! I found my Warlords again! i think i can program it to look like "breeding cities" making "finner units" fighting "unfinner pereditors..."

Do you ever stop to think about the way you word things?

Charles, if you're bored, don't just waste your and our time by posting useless things here. Practice your typing, or grammar or something.

Top Bottom