New Beta Version - November 9th (11-9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have yields on, so I know if my cities are really working the correct tiles without having to manually check/calculate every tile.

So they appear even if you turn those off if you hover?

You are damn right about it. Just switched to normal version and problem gone. Then switched back to 43 and same thing.

Edit: I fixed the problem. By reverting to the May version :)

I get the same UI issue no matter whether 43-civ or normal. Is the May version most recent working no-EUI version?

I get the same UI issue no matter whether 43-civ or normal. Is the May version most recent working no-EUI version?
I am having this issue only with the 43 version. When install the regular one then it looks fine.

Untill this gets fixed I am back to the 43 version from May.

So far only the regular vp with EUI works perfectly for me
Probably should report this on github already as more than 1 person have this problem as initially I thought it was my incompetence of using com that cause me this problem :eek2:

So I just upgraded to this patch after ... probably years, so I haven't followed along. What I'm seeing rn is this:

It worked just fine before upgrading, should I downgrade again?

Version 10-10 is still online, in case this one went bogus. 10-10 works fine for me.

I think I was just being a noob xD What I think happened: I had the modpack installed as DLC before, did not delete that, and then downloaded the current patch as a mod. Which put the "UI_bc1" folder once inside the Mod folder and once more inside the Modpack. Deleted both folder and installed a newer version of the modpack, and tada, issue solved ^^

Sorry for not thinking things through, I blame it having been late night where I am when I posted...

Version 10-10 is still online, in case this one went bogus. 10-10 works fine for me.
Confirmed, 10-10 does not have the Policies Off Happiness Off glitch in 43 version.

By the way, Steam offers massive 70% discount on Civ 6 for the next 18 hours. From the time of this writing. Civ 6 for 15 bucks.

Its much harder to demand tribute in this patch. I had 2 horsemans, 2 skirmishers, 2 composite bowmans, 2 spearmans stay very close to a city state but I was unable to demand tribute from it. That city state had an army of 1 spearman and 1 archer :)

Its much harder to demand tribute in this patch. I had 2 horsemans, 2 skirmishers, 2 composite bowmans, 2 spearmans stay very close to a city state but I was unable to demand tribute from it. That city state had an army of 1 spearman and 1 archer :)
You might not be able to demand tribute if there's a bigger scary civ in the area. Or if something went nuts...

For those who applied the update line to override ignore building defences, does it break anything else? It really shouldn't, but dependencies can get weird.

For those who applied the update line to override ignore building defences, does it break anything else? It really shouldn't, but dependencies can get weird.
I put it in the (2) Community Balance Overhaul\Balance Changes\CoreDefines.sql like someone suggested at first (maybe not at the end), and it broke some stuff: for example i was able to found a pantheon/religion with 10/200 faith. Then i put it in (3) CSD for CBP\Options.sql like some other suggested, and that seems to have wroked without problems.
BTW, i know it's not nice to ask, but when can we expect an official hot fix for this and other bugs? Is Gazebo still out?

I put it in the (2) Community Balance Overhaul\Balance Changes\CoreDefines.sql like someone suggested at first (maybe not at the end), and it broke some stuff: for example i was able to found a pantheon/religion with 10/200 faith. Then i put it in (3) CSD for CBP\Options.sql like some other suggested, and that seems to have wroked without problems.
BTW, i know it's not nice to ask, but when can we expect an official hot fix for this and other bugs? Is Gazebo still out?

You should put the following lines at the end of "(2) Community Balance Overhaul\Balance Changes\Units\UnitCombat.sql"

-- Do Not Ignore Building Defense
UPDATE Units SET IgnoreBuildingDefense = '0';

The other one at the end of "WAR" section in options.sql was made for city strength

UPDATE Defines SET Value = '-1' WHERE Name = 'CITY_RANGED_ATTACK_STRENGTH_MULTIPLIER';

I made both changes and have no problems so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom