New Civ Tweet... what could this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I remember it Firaxis usually don´t upload their stream immidiately after they´ve made a stream.

Unfortunately, I am unavailable when the stream is happening, which mean I will be looking for the stream a few hours later. Are anyone going to record the stream? I would hate to wait a day to watch the stream... :undecide:

If the stream is worth watching. (expansion). There should be a new tread on the civfanatics forum with many pages of new features to read through. Within 2 hours and while the stream happens.
If you are that impatient. I`m not sure the stream is up within 2 hours but relatively soon.

If the stream is worth watching. (expansion). There should be a new tread on the civfanatics forum with many pages of new features to read through. Within 2 hours and while the stream happens.
If you are that impatient. I`m not sure the stream is up within 2 hours but relatively soon.
I doubt an announcement stream would contain too much info. They surely want a long media campaign with little videos announcing the changes.

Reading is one thing but for expansions I like to see it first hand. I can surely live with waiting a few hours, but would hate waiting for Wednesday or Thursday for an upload.

I think an announcement with all major features will be shown or at least mentioned. If they just give us basic information on some of the major features content they risk some people will not be interested in it and not keep track of what is happening with the new expansion.. Don't remember how they at first revealed the new content of the Civ5 expansions..

Reading is one thing but for expansions I like to see it first hand. I can surely live with waiting a few hours, but would hate waiting for Wednesday or Thursday for an upload.

I think an announcement with all major features will be shown or at least mentioned. If they just give us basic information on some of the major features content they risk some people will not be interested in it and not keep track of what is happening with the new expansion.. Don't remember how they at first revealed the new content of the Civ5 expansions..
Where are we getting the idea that this is a livestream? The teaser doesn't say what it is.

Most likely is a trailer imho that doesn't explicitly state something but shows some game scenes that lead to speculation. Or maybe the trailer is just a cinematic thing, like the one for BNW (that cam much, much later than the announcement).

Fingers crossed for the expansion pack!

Sadly, it's going to be revealed at 4:00 CET, so I won't be able to attend the moment it will be revealed, since I'm going to be in a bus from school back to home.

Btw. I had a dream today. In that dream, I saw a first look for the Maya. Their leader was some guy with big hat, so I guess it was Pacal, and they had an ability to build a palace in every Mayan city.

Last edited:
Btw. I had a dream today. In that dream, I saw a first look for the Maya. Their leader was some guy with big hat, so I guess it was Pacal, and they had an ability to build a palace in every Mayan city.
I'd a dream too.

Canada vs. the Czechs! First you think that it's international hockey, but it's Civ. Lester B. Pearson vs. Charles IV!

Based on the title "How will history remember you"
maybe its the Great Hall (HOF) as @Gedemon said..., seems the most sane
Contrary to what this forum states, the majority of civ players either don't know it is "missing" or don't care, there is no way they would tease it out like this to the masses. Something catering to the niche would be more likely teased (if at all) directly from a dev so it hit the right people, and most aren't following the devs directly. With this being handled by 2K, this should be something major.

I'd a dream too.

Canada vs. the Czechs! First you think that it's international hockey, but it's Civ. Lester B. Pearson vs. Charles IV!
It would be interesting to see one of the greatest Canadian prime ministers vs. one of the greatest Czech kings, but there is one problem. Their flags. Sure, Canada can use the maple leaf and Bohemia can use the double tailed lion, but I wonder about the shades of red and white which both countries used... We already have England (dark red and white), Sparta (brownish red and greyish white) Japan (white and red) and Poland (light/pinkish red and white) using these colours. What shades could Bohemia and Canada use? Hmm...

On the other hand, we have France and Athens using the almost same colour.

Anyone seen any hidden clues on the wheel in the teaser? Someone on reddit pointed out that each era image has some sort of round object.

Anyone seen any hidden clues on the wheel in the teaser? Someone on reddit pointed out that each era image has some sort of round object.

And the wheel itself is a round object, so it's just the artistic way to emphasize the message in the wheel image. Well, I think so :D

Contrary to what this forum states, the majority of civ players either don't know it is "missing" or don't care, there is no way they would tease it out like this to the masses. Something catering to the niche would be more likely teased (if at all) directly from a dev so it hit the right people, and most aren't following the devs directly. With this being handled by 2K, this should be something major.

Say, if i want to spot scoops about new civ 6 content. Which devs should i follow on twitter/Facebook? Currently only following Ed Beach. He is nice enough to reply now and then.

Say, if i want to spot scoops about new civ 6 content. Which devs should i follow on twitter/Facebook? Currently only following Ed Beach. He is nice enough to reply now and then.

Pete Murray will sometimes hint when First Looks are about to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom