New Civ Tweet... what could this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotta admit this is quite interesting

GH = Giants and Heroes; Giants of the Históry; Game of the History; Gods and Heroes...:p
Hmm, how about Gods and Heretics? A schism/reformation mechanic would be quite nice, something more nuanced than BNW's "add another belief because that's totally how reformations work" mechanic. :p

Hmm, how about Gods and Heretics? A schism/reformation mechanic would be quite nice, something more nuanced than BNW's "add another belief because that's totally how reformations work" mechanic. :p
I doubt they will use the word "God" again in their title this time off the bat of Gods + Kings

I just had a thought, maybe people are saying it's too soon for an expansion because we just got a DLC a couple of weeks ago, but the last two DLCs were "shoved in". Maybe they had a release plan/schedule before they thought of adding in Nubia, Khmer and Indonesia; and they're still following on it... or maybe it could be a leader dlc :/

Then again, could be completely wrong, who knows?

I just had a thought, maybe people are saying it's too soon for an expansion because we just got a DLC a couple of weeks ago, but the last two DLCs were "shoved in". Maybe they had a release plan/schedule before they thought of adding in Nubia, Khmer and Indonesia; and they're still following on it... or maybe it could be a leader dlc :/

Then again, could be completely wrong, who knows?

I don't think they were 'shoved in'. They were still planned, just initially everyone was supposed to pay for them, including DDE owners. Well, that's how I understand it.

I don't think they were 'shoved in'. They were still planned, just initially everyone was supposed to pay for them, including DDE owners. Well, that's how I understand it.

I think that's the most likely possibility. Another alternative is that they were planning to do them after the 2018 expansion, but moved them ahead in order to add to and satisfy the intent of the DDE.

Given the multiple leader potential of CIV VI it seems obvious that the GH stands for Great Heroes.

Would make for a perfect first expansion...

Given the multiple leader potential of CIV VI it seems obvious that the GH stands for Great Heroes.

Would make for a perfect first expansion...

I feel that a mega-DLC like this would be a good bet as well. A lot of people are saying it's too early for an expansion, but they could do a pack of just leaders and civs with no gameplay changes, which would warrant a bigger PR move than just a regular old 2-civ pack.

Then they could release a gameplay-changing expansion later as usual with just the gameplay mechanics and a smaller number of new civs (and realistically charge the same price as previous DLCs with ~10 new civs, even if they only have a couple).

Fingers crossed for the expansion pack!

Sadly, it's going to be revealed at 4:00 CET, so I won't be able to attend the moment it will be revealed, since I'm going to be in a bus from school back to home.

Btw. I had a dream today. In that dream, I saw a first look for the Maya. Their leader was some guy with big hat, so I guess it was Pacal, and they had an ability to build a palace in every Mayan city.

Won't it be 5:00 CET? Or did I calculate it wrong?

I feel that a mega-DLC like this would be a good bet as well. A lot of people are saying it's too early for an expansion, but they could do a pack of just leaders and civs with no gameplay changes, which would warrant a bigger PR move than just a regular old 2-civ pack.

Then they could release a gameplay-changing expansion later as usual with just the gameplay mechanics and a smaller number of new civs (and realistically charge the same price as previous DLCs with ~10 new civs, even if they only have a couple).

I have whipped myself into an expansion frenzy. Everything else would be a disappointment after that tease about tuesday..

Extra leaders would be cool, but "How will history remember you?" doesn't sound like this.

Based on the title "How will history remember you"
maybe its the Great Hall (HOF) as @Gedemon said..., seems the most sane

Great Hall is the most likely, but Great Hydrologist is a very rough outside
chance if canals are in the offing.

I still think it's Grand Horizons.

Oh, so even the vampire thinks it's interesting :lol:

Well the announcement is at 1am local time, so I do thank Firaxis for accommodating curtain requirements of my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom