new civilization: Argentina

stgelven said:
it's a shame! your boss want you to work!! :lol: :crazyeye:

she doesn't want workers, she wants slavs... or Oompa Loompas :lol: :lol:

---------------------------------
BTW, the file link is working now :cool: , my mistake, sorry :blush:

good game friends!

yes, now the link is working and it looks great ingame :D, only problem (for whar i read is a known problem) is that the flag looks whiter true?
But for the rest is very cool :goodjob:

wow, really well done...I just followed San Martin's trail to Chile...Mucha Gracia civarmy

hello, I have a question. As I put the flag in my mods, it appears yellow in the play. This situation is it normal?
Thank
As an information, I have changed the file art and the error does not come from over there.

(((( "white flag option" in Xml\Art\Civ4ArtDefines_Civilization.xml
<bWhiteFlag>0</bWhiteFlag>
to this:
<bWhiteFlag>1</bWhiteFlag>))))))

Hi there, I'm new around here, I was looking for mods and I ended in this forum and IT'S GREAT!! And not only that, but I find this mod with my country, this is amazing, i really appreciate your job CivArmy, thanks a lot

I'm having a problem that can't solve, I looked it up around all the forum and can't find an answer. I extracted the folder "Argentina" in the Mods folder (not in the mods folder in my documents, in the /Firaxis Games/CIV4/Mods folder) and I can load the mod, but when the game restarts, when loading shows me the following error messages:

and also with:
TECH_COMMUNISM and BUILDINGCLASS_FORBIDDEN_PALACE

Then, the game loads and I can't see any option, it's like usual but can't see any text (single player and that kind of options), but it says "Argentina" in the upper right corner of the screen, like when you load any mod.

I have the 1.61 patch, don't know if that's the problem :confused:

Hope you can help me since this is my first time trying to do this

It's the patch.

You need to change:

TECH_COMMUNISM --> TECH_UTOPIA
BUILDINGCLASS_FORBIDDEN_PALACE --> BUILDINGCLASS_GREAT_PALACE
BUILDINGCLASS_THREE_GORGES_DAM --> BUILDINGCLASS_GREAT_DAM

Do I search to find out where these are and how to do this.

Wyz_sub10 said:
It's the patch.

You need to change:

TECH_COMMUNISM --> TECH_UTOPIA
BUILDINGCLASS_FORBIDDEN_PALACE --> BUILDINGCLASS_GREAT_PALACE
BUILDINGCLASS_THREE_GORGES_DAM --> BUILDINGCLASS_GREAT_DAM

Do I search to find out where these are and how to do this.

wow thanks a lot for that quick answer, one question: I should change the CIV4CivilizationInfo.xml from the patch, shouldn't I???? I would do that with Notepad ++

Thanks again :goodjob:

**edit**: Well did that and solve the problem of the message errors in the loading screen. But still have the problem that I can't see the main menu (single player, multiplayer, etc options). Think I have to change more stuff in that XML files :sad: Probably installing the previous patch or installing no patches fixes this, or copying some kind of "menu.xml" file from the root CIV4 folder.

If it helps here's a cap of the problem:

Well if someone can help please tell me anyway thanks a lot for your attention.

It was that!!! I'm so happy it finally worked!!! :crazyeye:

I just turned the language into English and the menu worked correctly. Actually there's one last problem but less important, when loading the game there's a new message error that says that can't find "CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml" but that's just because that file doesn't exist in this mod :D. I really don't know if this crashes the game but I could play a while and nothing wrong happened.

BTW thanks a lot Wyz_sub10 your help was great :goodjob: Not in any forum you find this quick and correct help towards a newbie like me, if there's something I can do please tell me and I will certainly do it.

miroli said:
I just turned the language into English and the menu worked correctly. Actually there's one last problem but less important, when loading the game there's a new message error that says that can't find "CIV4DiplomacyInfos.xml"

Some diplomacy files still say _MAO when they should say CHINESE_LEADER

That's what's causing the problem.

Top Bottom