New Expansion Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't either, per se.

But I did like in Civ 4, if my memory serves me well, that you could enable a scenario/mod which allowed you to play further into the future.
It gives people a choice.
===================================
I'm very curious if it's called Time and Tide.
And if it is I'm going to grab the popcorn for all the outrage about the leaked leaders.

If you stare long enough to clouds, clouds stare back to you.

Tornado!

Seeing the tornado, it makes me think that if we get natural disasters, it is going to be displayed in the same style as when you complete a world wonder/launch a spaceship part.

Perhaps a tsunami would look like this mod (but zoomed in with music and possibly a rotating camera).
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1475514712/

Of course, if it was a tornado, we'd probably get a nice close up shots of it ripping up improvements and cows flying up from pastures.

Makes we wonder whether we'll get a new set of pillaged art (can't very well having improvements on fire after a flood!)

I may have missed this discussion, but in terms of civilisation/leader speculation, who throughout history has suffered the worst at the hands of natural disasters?

The Minoans immediately come to mind with the volcanic destruction of Thera.

I may have missed this discussion, but in terms of civilisation/leader speculation, who throughout history has suffered the worst at the hands of natural disasters?

The Minoans immediately come to mind with the volcanic destruction of Thera.
I think Noah :lol:

But yes, the Minoans come to mind. And probably there are quite a few civs where a natural disaster was effectively Civilization-ending.

I visited Civ VI site on my phone. And this showed up.

Attachments

• 938CFADE-4DC6-41E0-93AA-DE9CD477C182.png
    938CFADE-4DC6-41E0-93AA-DE9CD477C182.png
    1,023 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom