• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New icons for all crafter resources

Isn't the interesting part of Heavy Water the Deuterium itself?

I was just wondering because you said it would be a brick of biofuel. But even in cars, isn't liquid fuel much easier to handle?

Yeah, but I might still ask for some replacements in the future. There are till a few I want to get different icons for.

No problem, just give me info in future which ones need to be replaced and I do my best.

Well, Deuterium is not a futuristic name as well, it is the normal word for a hydrogen isotope. I just wonder, is it really the heavy water you are interested in in this resource or is it actual the isotope?

It's Heavy Water I'm going after here.

I was just wondering because you said it would be a brick of biofuel. But even in cars, isn't liquid fuel much easier to handle?
Only due to familiarity perhaps. If all you had to do to 'gas up' was stop, pop a small hatch, grab a brick and stuff it in the box-shaped cavity in that hatch then close the hatch you'd probably feel otherwise.

It's Heavy Water I'm going after here.

Only due to familiarity perhaps. If all you had to do to 'gas up' was stop, pop a small hatch, grab a brick and stuff it in the box-shaped cavity in that hatch then close the hatch you'd probably feel otherwise.

But isn't it much easier to pump around and regulate the flow with liquid fuel (Don't know for sure, I'm not an engineer)? That would be more of an issue then refueling.

But isn't it much easier to pump around and regulate the flow with liquid fuel (Don't know for sure, I'm not an engineer)? That would be more of an issue then refueling.
Just depends on how its engineered. We're already past the stage of rapid prototyping at this point (being the tech that accesses Ultrafuel) so it's probably quite possible for any engine to be easily adapted to utilizing any fuel source in the form that's most convenient to keep the fuel source in. So at this stage the design would be subservient to whatever is most convenient rather than what is most convenient being subservient to the needs of the design.

Thank you Sparth! You've really brought to this team an energy of camaraderie and teamwork here man - highly appreciated!

I completely agree here, great work and ethics. :goodjob:

I noticed that in my instance the Pottery Icon is a Pink square, SVN 8124 i noticed it in the Tech Screen

Top Bottom