New Moderator

It's a tad suspect, But I shall welcome you nonetheless.

Thanks all. :)

I don't see a problem with asking to be a mod, giving back to a community you've taken from so congratulations moss :goodjob:

>< Wheres the dislike button?

Moderator Action: Just here, if you want to carry on with your spammy, unneeded comments:

This is a welcome thread.

If you have a problem with who the administrators choose to make a moderator, then take it up with us. If you have nothing of use to say, or do not want to take part in a welcome thread, then don't. If you want to make posts like the previous two, then you will be assumed to be trolling, and will be dealt with accordingly.

^ There is a button for that. It's the triangular one you're supposed to use to report offensive posts and those that violate forum rules in other ways. I suggest you (and others) use it, instead of flinging the negative stuff back at those who posted it first.

People, I am very disappointed in those who have posted vulgar, spiteful things in this thread. It's certainly not the way to show the new members that we have a welcoming spirit in our online community. It's not the way to show confidence in Thunderfall's judgment. And it's definitely not the way to thank someone who has agreed to take on a difficult, time-consuming task that isn't every moderator's cup of tea.

^ There is a button for that. It's the triangular one you're supposed to use to report offensive posts and those that violate forum rules in other ways. I suggest you (and others) use it, instead of flinging the negative stuff back at those who posted it first.

People, I am very disappointed in those who have posted vulgar, spiteful things in this thread. It's certainly not the way to show the new members that we have a welcoming spirit in our online community. It's not the way to show confidence in Thunderfall's judgment. And it's definitely not the way to thank someone who has agreed to take on a difficult, time-consuming task that isn't every moderator's cup of tea.

If they had confidence in the judgement of those who decided, then they wouldn't be dissenting.

I was under the impression that Moss has always been a moderator - the official title was just recent. :p

My condolences.

Top Bottom