New Unit: Cipactli (Meso-American Ship-of-the-Line)

Afr!Ca said:
well im sorry if i post negative comments but i really dont like this ship...
i dont understand if this is a mass madness but all you do is post "hoooraaay" "omg cool" "awesome :eek: " comments..
like wtf...
some of these unit creations are really pathetic...
the reason we post "hoooraaay" "omg cool" "awesome :eek:" is that, in most of our opinions, this is a great unit.

i honestly dont see how you can call this unit pathetic. is there a particular aspect of it that you dont like?

LizardmenRule! said:
the reason we post "hoooraaay" "omg cool" "awesome :eek:" is that, in most of our opinions, this is a great unit.

i honestly dont see how you can call this unit pathetic. is there a particular aspect of it that you dont like?

@Afr!Ca
It's very hard to create a unit, and this is a very detailed and brilliant one. If you don't like it at least respect the author and do a constructive comment, telling what you don't like. I personally have no interest on mesoamerican cultures and ships but I'm able to recognize a great work and good design when I see it.

Afr!Ca said:
well im sorry if i post negative comments but i really dont like this ship...
i dont understand if this is a mass madness but all you do is post "hoooraaay" "omg cool" "awesome :eek: " comments..
like wtf...
some of these unit creations are really pathetic...
CAN YOU DO BETTER?:rolleyes:

Orthanc,Thats a fantastic looking unit, lots of nice detail!

Thanks everyone, as said, it was great fun to make:D

So, what exactly is it that you don't like about this Afr!Ca? If you don't like this, thanks for your opinion, but, you could be a little more constructive by telling me why. And I know when I post feedback, I post honestly, and it's much easier to appreciate a unit when you yourself have had the experience of putting one together yourself.

Very good unit! :thumbsup: I hope you keep making units like this! Why not a dragon prowed ship, like the viking drakkar, but with the ensign of the Kinghts of Takhisis -mine-?

Thanks Orthanc! I was really hoping for someone to do this exact unit. This was much needed by me and whoever doing a scenario with ''all flavor units'' civilizations. Very original! It's downloaded and installed. Again, thanks shipmaster!

Top Bottom