New unit: Da Vinci's Tank

Interstingly enogh I was reading about tanks last night and they mentioned this. The model looks quite acccurate. - a Da Vinci flyer would be cool.

BTW: this would fit into a steam punk mod.
-stem punk- a variation of SF/ Fantacy whereby histy is altered to examine a world where steem is the main source of power.

Speeking of wich we need a dragoon unit. to fill the gap after Knights but before rifle calvery

Rufus T.Firefly said:
I don't know the english version. On Italy is "Non ci resta che piangere" and actors are Benigni and Troisi.

"Nothing Left to do but Cry" is the English version.

Next time could you check the dater :sad: this threads over a year old (though it is a good unit)

Am I getting this in stereo? I think I got it the first time. I do speak English. I use the Unit artist Library mostly anyways. Cry me a river... :cry:

The PERFECT explosion :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonderful... I have seen the design from his notebook, and i would never imagine it to be constructed into a CIV unit. Thnx =D

Yup. I also noticed that this guy bumped my thread with the pheonix. Thankfully, it was only dead for about a month.:rolleyes:

*sigh* I suppose it's my turn again ...

@CEO Daedalus: It's considered infra dig (English prep school abbreviation for "infra dignitas", beneath one's dignity) to revive old threads without any particular purpose, and simple praise, no matter how sincere, doesn't count.

Best Regards,

Oz

*sigh* I suppose it's my turn again ...

@CEO Daedalus: It's considered infra dig (English prep school abbreviation for "infra dignitas", beneath one's dignity) to revive old threads without any particular purpose, and simple praise, no matter how sincere, doesn't count.

Best Regards,

Oz

dude. i just downloaded it. Why must you be such a wiseass ?

And so what if i revive old threads. you dont like it, keep out of it.

Because no one likes to see people bump old threads. We like to see the new stuff, which people are actually posting in. It also can cause people to think theirs a new unit on the block, only to see it's something they've already seen.

If the link is broken or if there's a major animation error feel free to post. Although scan the topic for alternate downloads and such before hand.

dude. i just downloaded it. Why must you be such a wiseass ?

And so what if i revive old threads. you dont like it, keep out of it.

Reviving old threads is considered very rude. It is fine to DL old units. If all you have to comment on a older unit is some well deserved praise, use a PM to send a message directly to the creator. Please do not bump old threads unless there is a problem with the unit that you are trying to solve (such as you found a bug in it, or the file is missing that sort of stuff).

Tell the whole site to stuff it, and you'll do as you please is not going to fly.

if there is no lock on the thread, i may post what i want

this is the internet pal, welcome to the real world.

Moderator Action: No you may not. Read the rules, there's plenty that you can't post.

Every community (real and virtual) has standards of conduct. Trying to start fights and be a jerk to people who (despite your childish behavior) are trying to patiently explain to you what most people have managed to figure out on their own will not make you any friends.

In fact if you keep this up, you will find out that this is a privately owned site with rules of conduct which can be enforced by the moderators.
Being intentionally uncivil is amongst the few things they will not put up with. They can (and if you keep acting this way they will) just not allow you to post here.

Sure, and in RL you are welcome to be a prick if you want to...however if you expect to be respected by the more established members of the forum, you might want to be more respectful of the way things are done...

I mean, you are making a MOD or two, and I assume you will have to download graphics and such from the people you are telling to piss off...so you are willing to use their hard work, but not willing to abide by "The way things are done"??

I really hope you never need help with that attitude...

Every community (real and virtual) has standards of conduct. Trying to start fights and be a jerk to people who (despite your childish behavior) are trying to patiently explain to you what most people have managed to figure out on their own will not make you any friends.

In fact if you keep this up, you will find out that this is a privately owned site with rules of conduct which can be enforced by the moderators.
Being intentionally uncivil is amongst the few things they will not put up with. They can (and if you keep acting this way they will) just not allow you to post here.

Gee. I wasnt the one who starts the fight.

Dude say what you want. Im busy and your the one making yourself the fool

Im guessing youve never been to Myspace/Youtube/Mektek

Yeah even Mektek.net may bump up so called dead threads if they please.

ANYWAY. close the thread if you please, i make one comment and all of you spit in my face.

Top Bottom