1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New unit: F4Phantom plus other jet updates 11/07/2004

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by BeBro, Jul 11, 2004.

1. John Falkner

John Falkner Knight of the Round Table

I love your updates Bebro. Sure these new F-4 and your other cool jets are worth the Distinguished Service Cross which was decorated fewer than 200 times to members of the US Air Force. :goodjob:

But I´m a bit disappointed that you will make a break from doing these nice jets for us :cry:. Do you have my request of the A-6 Intruder or S-3 Viking in mind ;) ?

Attached Files:

2. spiky82

spiky82 Warlord

ehh...BeBro, you think you can do this air unit though?? the stealth fighter from the new upcoming movie 'stealth'!! Me and my friends drooled all over it when we saw it in the movie preview and I think it would be awesome to have it in a civ3 unit as an untimate fighter-bomber!! f-15 has been replaced by f-22 but there is no successor to stealth bomber yet :D

Would you make this unit?? please?? :help:

3. gorn

gorn quick & merciful

You might want to try PM'ing him instead of posting in a thread that's a year old.