New Unit: T62 MBT

BeBro

King of the Krauts
...in two color versions, plain green and with camo pattern :)

Download http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/T62.zip (contains anims and pedia art for both versions - ca. 1,5MB)

preview anims in the posts below, here on this post are the units_32 icons, because I forgot to include them in the zip :D)

Attachments

• t62_icons.pcx
    2.2 KB · Views: 597
Camo version attack

Attachments

• t62camo_att.gif
    t62camo_att.gif
    76 KB · Views: 3,652
Green version death (as always, anims are faster in the game)

Oh, and I had to cut off some frames of this death preview because of the size limit. In the game the turret falls down completely.....;)

Attachments

• t62green_death.gif
    t62green_death.gif
    96.9 KB · Views: 3,393
Cool! Now to figure out what to do with it
(already have a T-55+T90+Black Eagle) Now to figure out what to replace with this

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :undecide:

Great looking tank! by the way, where did you get your avatar from? I have a similar icon for Chivalry in the tech chooser. The one with the sword, helmet & shield. Did you make that one too?

Thanks guys :)

Ossric: Yes, I made such a pedia pic for Steph. The avatar is made using the same 3d objects ;)

Absolutely gorgeous tanks Bebro! Are these identical to the ones
you posted already at the other site (not Apolyton)...? The detail
is incredible - smooth and refined.

Just wanted to drop a note of thanks for the Art you add to our
favorite waste of time ;) :D

NP THURSDAY a hole in the world (acoustic)

The guy on the tank doesn't move while the tank explodes, though :) See? details! :p

Great unit.

purty purty this T62... good job!!!

Bebro, do you know what you have done?
With your units, it is possible to make a modern scenario (only a few units are missing, i will list them below:D)

We need from Bebromade:

russian T-72 + T-80

american M1 Abrams desert + euro (i think ripptide will never upgrade them)

british Challenger (same as above)

russian ZSU-23 AAA + german Gepard

US Navy Seals (Balou isn´t here anymore)

thats all :D and i will be the happiest guy around

let me know if you want to do them, maybe you can use some of them for your Argentina scenario?! ;)

BeBro.....Your Simply the most talented unit designer that there is bar none!!!!!!!, Units I currently use: All the US JETS,(F14 Sweet), Longbow, etc, THis tank looks outstanding. I'm trying to make the ultimate Current world simultion and I need some units man: LCAC hover craft, A new Marine Unit Like the modern Infantry thats out there but with the standard Marine Cover(Cap), Navy seal in wet-suit with mp5-sd, Sniper with Ghilley Suit with m-82, A LAV that actully looks realistic, A new super cobra with the same detail of your great Apache, with only one change would be that when this unit bombarded it would remain stationary but the rockets fire out to hit the target, as opposed to the fly over that the apache dose now, A new v-22 osprey and an AAV. A german Leo, Talaban with RPG, African Rebal with RPG, Same with AK-74......I know its alot but I think you may be the only one who could pu;; it off!!!!!

BeBro just made the AAV. It's thread title calls it the LVPT.

@John: I can really only agree with one of those: The T-72! As I finnialy figured out what to do with the T-62, I now need the T-72 upgrade. Not to mention Russia would be the second to replace all mech units in my mod (thats a challenge as there are 8 to replace) Sweden was first :D

John & TGilly: Thx for your kind words ;)

About future units, I haven´t decided yet what to do next (besides own scn stuff), but I think I´ll wait a bit what ripp is doing about MBTs or IFVs, since I like his units very much (in fact I got some inspiration from his run anims ;)).

Those soldiers are a challenge but can´t be made fast, because they´d require a lot of modelling work first.

So for the next time (after the promised knight-pack is out) I´ll concentrate on my scn again, maybe I also update some of my older units. Besides this I´ll see from time to time what I can do about those requests.

Top Bottom