New Version - 4.7.3 (April 28, 2024)

Check the fix for both mods here.

Check the fix for both mods here.

Thanks! Should 3/4UC be updated to v88? Or does PD need to make that change?

Also, I'll argue that New Beliefs ought to be added to base VP outright.

Edit: Oh, hey, I love your Clock Tower and Volcanoes modmods.

Last edited:
Also, I'll argue that New Beliefs ought to be added to base VP outright.
We added around half of them some time ago. You can always talk to the authors about proposing more additions at the next congress/denounce them and propose it yourself.

Still not going to win.
Well other than me holding him off what would you say is the problem for huns, overexpand or suffers from the "Denmark issue" ie falls off in tech at later stages?
He did take a 4th AI capital.

AI still sucks at attacking the other continent.

Continents is fine too, but it's too random and often has too many of one terrain/feature.

Communitu_79a has a bit too many hills; I plan to slightly reduce it.

I've recently upgraded to a new pc and installed a fresh civ5 then ofc VP, but I seem to have massive frame issues when opening the city info (ex. Settling a city, entering city screen, etc.). It drops to 40 ish and stutters massively, while any other screen has stable 144. Mods installed are IGE and InfoAddict. Didn't have this issue with my previous pc. Could EUI be the problem?

I haven't experienced/heard of that, but I guess you can try non-EUI version and see if it stays around.
Since you just changed computer it might be some kind of settings problem instead (you had EUI before, right?)

I've recently upgraded to a new pc and installed a fresh civ5 then ofc VP, but I seem to have massive frame issues when opening the city info (ex. Settling a city, entering city screen, etc.). It drops to 40 ish and stutters massively, while any other screen has stable 144. Mods installed are IGE and InfoAddict. Didn't have this issue with my previous pc. Could EUI be the problem?
idk about this issue, but my last "new" pc was a laptop with both integrated and discrete GPU -- some games, like civ 5, the discrete GPU does not automatically activate, had to go into nvidia control panel and force it... might wanna rule this out

idk about this issue, but my last "new" pc was a laptop with both integrated and discrete GPU -- some games, like civ 5, the discrete GPU does not automatically activate, had to go into nvidia control panel and force it... might wanna rule this out
Have an AMD card and I've got everything including laptop background set to dedicated so that shouldn't be a problem...I'll probably try the non-eui version and see if that's better

Edit: Apparently it's a Civ5 issue since I'm having the same problem without VP

Last edited:
4 GB patch should help.

Yes, and I've tried it without VP at all, and the problem persists. It's a Civ5 problem, so it's probably going to be a headache

checked the chipset drivers? and gpu drivers are installed ? if your pc is a desktop check the bios settings for something called resizable bar and enable it ( and some on here will say thats overkill but it may be limiting the gpu in some way thats if your on a fairly modern setup ) check your power profile and turn off for troubleshooting purposes any power-saving modes and enable high performance mode

other than that if you have done all that it may require further troubleshooting and heading towards hardware and its unlikely it is but you never know with these things

Top Bottom