News: Vanilla C-IV SGOTM 05 Sign-up Thread

:hammer2: I seemingly haven't acquired Calendar yet. :(

Cabert may just return earlier than at first anticipated - even a mid-July appearance is now looking likely! ;)

Which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game? - can win pretty consistently on empreror

Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before? - yep, played a few of them

Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before? - no, first time

Do you have a group of players you want to play with? - anyone who will have me

Cam_H said:
Please ensure that the Trash Team is appropriately sized, as I may need to skip some rounds.

My objective is to staff teams up to at least six active players - more if there are new players whose participation is an unknown. That normally copes with reasonable RL-induced skips. If you think your skip level is likely to be *unreasonable* then please ensure that the rest of your team is happy to cope with it and fill in for you.

Cam_H said:
Cabert may just return earlier than at first anticipated - even a mid-July appearance is now looking likely! ;)

Since the game is not scheduled to start until 19th July, I can't see how that is going to impact the Trash Team's progress significantly.

1. Emperor
2. No
3 Yes
4. Fistful of Dynamite but anyone if the old team take a break

Ralph

• Which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game?
    Noble
  • Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before?
    Started but never submitted
  • Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before?
    Yes
  • Do you have a group of players you want to play with?
    Geezers please

1) Typical difficulty - Mon/Emp
2)GOTM - no
3) SG experience - yes.
4) Team - Lurking on the RealMs Beyond squad.

sorry, posted in the wrong thread... if some admin wish, this can be deleted.

1. Monarch
2. No.
3. Yes, not SGOTM
4. Real Ms. Beyond, Lurker.

as a noob to sgotm's how long before a game are teams announced? I guess there is a set register by date?

I'll try to post some draft team lists on Thursday. There's no deadline for sign-ups. I'll try to fit people in whenever they show up. The probabllity of success just tends to drop as we get to the start date and beyond, and once team lists are drafted the options for change also start to narrow.

1. Emperor (comfort-more or less. Win...well, maybe.)
2. No
3. No
4. Real Ms. Beyond (Lurker)

1. Monarch
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. XTeam please! :D

What he said. :D

That said, I'll need to be skipped the first few days. Gotta study and earn those :science:
;)

Top Bottom