Next patch anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch has 5 min left to download. DLC is done. Australia here I come

Moderator Action: With the patch now out, let's have discussion about the patch (its contents, changes to game mechanics, implications for strategy, etc.) in this new thread. Discussion about the patch mechanics, Steam updates and the status of the Mac and Linux versions of the patch can continue in this thread until the Mac/Linux patch is released, after which this thread will be closed. At that point someone may want to open a "Next Next Patch Anticipation Thread," which is fine, but this particular thread has largely run its course.

Or we can still use this one to speculate about the next 2 civs patch.

Because why open a new thread when this one didn't reach 100 pages yet?

Well. I've bought the dlc. It wasn't downloading yet thou when I left home.

Anyone here with Deluxe/Anniversary Edition having the same problem?
I have heard of this before but IDK how to fix it. Log completely out of steam and restart pc. Maybe a region issue? Do you play with the german version of the game?

Nope, I've got everything but windows in English.
I can only assume its a sw issue or a localization/region issue. Maybe something back end side, i wouldnt worry too much for the next few hours. I wish there was more I could help you with but i djust dont now.

If it's not downloading automatically yet on Steam:
hover your mouse over "LIBRARY"
click downloads
click the up arrow on the right to move it to the top of the queue and start now

Ok, so that exploit where you set the custom turn limit to 1 turn and then you win and get the achievement(s) on any setting/configuration still works.
I got this in 20 seconds.
pic1.png

Check again now, Cerilis. Though the DLC is still listed as Windows only, it's now greyed out and tagged as in my Library, whereas it was still showing as purchaseable before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom