Next patch anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the Aztec unlock don't add up to Deluxe Edition. If so, people who bought it are going to fill lawsuits left and right, unless they release an expansion for free.

If there is a patch, I will hope that they fix the air unit issue. Strange things to say, but I actually wants to see some AI bombing. The game from the Modern Era and up just sad as it is now.

Will Mac users have the patch received later than others again? :/

They would probably be lower down the priority list, given the relatively small number of users.

They would probably be lower down the priority list, given the relatively small number of users.
Not to mention it isn't Firaxis that would have to release it, but rather Aspyr (I think). I highly doubt it's ever gonna be a same day thing. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if the Aztecs aren't released for a couple extra days as well (although that's much easier and more likely to be a same day fix).

did the Aztecs unlock for everyone a few minutes ago? Can someone verify that?

I already had the Aztecs...

At 16:08 CET all I can verify is that nothing happened (on my end)...

The last 2 patches came at 9pm Eastern US time. Although they were also preceeded by a flurry of QA build updates, which we haven't seen.

I checked the 60-day patch's date: that was 20th Dec, so really 60 days (and not 2 months),
so the day should be today... for at least the Aztecs to happen...

with long war just out. I`m not counting on any civ 6 news today. Aztec launch should be the best to hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom