Next week: Gamescom 17. - 21.08.

Firaxis just posted this on Facebook:

Sid Meier’s Civilization
Page Liked · 1 min ·

We’ll be livestreaming Civilization VI from gamescom this week with the Firaxis team!

Do you have questions for them? Let us know in the Comments.

I don't have Facebook but I hope someone asks: will the combat AI be significantly better than in Civ 5? I have a feeling the devs won't choose to answer that one.

I don't have Facebook but I hope someone asks: will the combat AI be significantly better than in Civ 5? I have a feeling the devs won't choose to answer that one.

What exactly do you think they are going to say?

"The AI will be mediocre as usual?"

They will either talk it up (without making promises) or just ignore the question.

If someone with facebook would like to forward done questions I have some here:

× What is the relationship between luxes and amenities? Does a lux give amenities in unlimited number of cities or a specific amount? Do multiple copies of the same lux give anything?

× How do religious combat work? What use is a second or third great prophet? What does the religious victory entail?

If someone with facebook would like to forward done questions I have some here:

× What is the relationship between luxes and amenities? Does a lux give amenities in unlimited number of cities or a specific amount? Do multiple copies of the same lux give anything?

× How do religious combat work? What use is a second or third great prophet? What does the religious victory entail?

Done.

I wonder if we'll get anything tomorrow. Maybe a timely First Look: Germany.
Makes sense but could also be something they want to show on the Gamescom, so Thursday? But then, they've been skipping the Thu FLs lately.

Actually for the record, we might not get any videos next week because of the Gamescom the same way we didn't get anything last Thursday (or the thursday before that i have lost any sense of time)

Feel like you are having a Civwarp in your head huh.... This made me laugh!:goodjob:

yeah, they're starting to run out of time to show everything on this schedule, so if they stop for each and every little get together, they would have to double and triple up the videos.

I Second the motion sir!:lol:

Dragoner posted this few posts back:

The German Youtuber Writing Bull mentioned that he will do Livestreams and records for Youtube of CIV 6 from Gamescom with an advanced build.

Dragoner posted this few posts back:

The German Youtuber Writing Bull mentioned that he will do Livestreams and records for Youtube of CIV 6 from Gamescom with an advanced build.

Yes, I saw this, but that's hardly an actual confirmation. "Advanced" could mean anything and that's not an official source.

Top Bottom