NFL 2008 regular season

He was recognized with a massive contract a year ago I think :p

He was recognized with a massive contract a year ago I think :p

Perhaps, but he's never been to the pro bowl... Maybe the NFL teams 'know' him, but the fans definately do not.

Perhaps, but he's never been to the pro bowl... Maybe the NFL teams 'know' him, but the fans definately do not.

They'll recognize him just in time for his skills to decline with age, so that the next year they can call him overrated ;)

Yea, one of the coach's true responsibilities. Joe Gibbs was constantly ripped for his poor clock management...so to alleviate that, Danny boy goes out and hires a QB's coach to be his head coach.

To be fair, it was his first game as a Head Coach. Still a boneheaded move.

The 'skins offensive players (and especially Jason Campbell) looked quite uncomfortable in the West Coast offense that Jim Zorn installed. Redskins fans better hope they get a bit more comfortable soon, or it's gonna be a very inept offense this season.

But on the bright side. The defense improved a lot after halftime.
I still think London Fletcher is one most underrated players in the NFL. One of the best middle linebackers in the league, IMHO. It's a shame he's never been recognized as such...

Last year's offense was inept too, but they still made the playoffs.

And completely agreed on London Fletcher.

Maybe next year?

Definitely next year. ;)

I think the Redskins offense took an awful lot of time to execute the plays, even on the final minutes of the game, when if you're loosing, you should hurry up a bit. Isn't that the coach's fault somehow?

It's a combination of Zorn and Campbell's fault.

I've always liked London Fletcher too, it is weird no one talks about him. He doesn't have the personality of some of the other linebackers, or the luxury oif being overhyped in a new defense like derrick brooks.

Wonder of wonders, I get Darkness' Rams @ ElJusto's Eagles to kick off my year :p

any tips which of the 1 pm games to watch? hard to decide...

you get a choice? i get the buffalo game on one channel and one random other game on another, unless i go over to someone with nfl network's house...

I suggest:
Tennessee - Jacksonville
(both playoff contenders, both made playoffs last year, division rivalry game, and Garrard vs Young is a great QB matchup)

New Orleans - Tampa Bay
(division rivalry, past 2 division winners, both in vogue contenders to win NFC South this year too)

Miami - New York Jets
(only for the whole Favre took Pennington's place, and now Favre is playing Pennington in week 1)

Hahaha that commercial with Serena & Venus and Eli & Peyton was hilarious.

Ugh, I think Drew Bennett just broke his leg...

I used to be a cheesehead but now I like the jets, go NYJ

WHAT A FINISH!! Jake Delhomme is back!!!

WHAT A FINISH!! Jake Delhomme is back!!!

Back? Well he is technically starting again. This looked more like a SD meltdown. Thanks coach Norv.

It was actually a good SD comeback until Delhomme pulled off that crazy play at the end.

Reports coming out of New England say Brady is out for the season.

As a fan of the game, I;m not happy.
As a person who in the fantasy league I care about (for money, with people i know IRL) owns tom brady (stupid autodraft), I am VERY unhappy.
as someone who detests the patriots, kind of happy. no 19-0 this year. :p

so i have conflicting emotions right now

Top Bottom