No Axis of Evil - Then What???

Nick Garai

Prince
Okay, so hypothetically, Iran and NK are wiped out. And we also have to include Argentina.

Then what. Who will be the next enemy?

I assume we will move on to Europe.

Lets start over in alphabetical order and work our way up to Zimbabwe, just for the lunacy of it all.

Lets start over in alphabetical order and work our way up to Zimbabwe, just for the lunacy of it all.

I think we should go after countries whose names begin with vowels. After all, we will have already taken out Iran, Iraq, and Afganistan, there can't be too many left! Although we might hit a catch when we go for Ireland.:crazyeye:

I think we should go after countries whose names begin with vowels. After all, we will have already taken out Iran, Iraq, and Afganistan, there can't be too many left! Although we might hit a catch when we go for Ireland.:crazyeye:

Well with vowels you also possibly leave Yemen as an option.

Or maybe we should just take over Antarctica, maybe the North Pole too so that we can make Santa Claus a defense contractor.

Hell, let's throw Greenland in the mix. Who cares if it's Danish territory? StoreAlex will just have to aim better than we do!:mwaha:

Or maybe we should just take over Antarctica, maybe the North Pole too so that we can make Santa Claus a defense contractor.

Hell, let's throw Greenland in the mix. Who cares if it's Danish territory? StoreAlex will just have to aim better than we do!:mwaha:

Hells yea we should contract Santa, the man can get into and out of every house in the world in one night! That means even the White House! He'd be the ultimate CIA director or something.

I've seen pics of Alex in the snow, so he's weather prepped! We'd probably have to nuke Greenland first, to melt the snow, you know, take Alex out of his element. :lol:

Okay, so hypothetically, Iran and NK are wiped out. And we also have to include Argentina.

Then what. Who will be the next enemy?

Are you sure you don't mean Venezuela? What did Argentina ever do to us?

AUstralia !!!!

There's at least 189 countries to choose from. I guess Bush or whoever's president will just write all the remaining countries' names on pieces of paper and put them in a hat . . .

The Palestinians.

We must reclaim the Holy Land from the Infidel, Deus Vult!

Top Bottom